Anniversary Gifts on TC1

When I log on to TC1 it says I'm too young to get a gift. Is this happening to everyone?

Comments

• if you create a new char, yes. There's a blue clicky stone at the Brit commons for new chars.
    Remember the rule for getting anniversary gifts, the char must be at least 30 days old.

• DanDan Posts: 59
    I guess I should have mentioned earlier that my character is well over 30 days old
  • Oh, I logged in with newb characters and was able to retrieve a gift using the clicky.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    the clicky wont show the words on them (they are actually for the testing, notice inside the bag is a clock for telling time for using the telescope)
  • DanDan Posts: 59
    I'm just concerned that my account is saying I'm too young and I might not get them when they are released. My chars on the main servers are getting this message too.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    There usually is a long window of time that they are available. So if your chars have been made lets's say today and the anniversary is at the end of the month. That would be like a week at most of waiting? The "giving" lasts for more than one day I know that for sure.