Tinkering BODs

I've decided to do at least enough tinker BODs to get a Master Tinker Tali but I can't really figure out how they go together. I Have about 30 BODs now and only 3 obviously fit the mold for going with large BODs. The thing thats confusing is that I have over a dozen that are gemmed verions of earrings, rings, bracelets, and necklaces. On the UOGuide web page it shows earrings as being gemmed but bracelets and rings aren't. Making things even more confusing I have gemmed bracelet BODs and also I have a BOD for a copper bracelet that is not gemmed. Could someone explain how the Tinker system works pls?

Comments

• DanDan Posts: 59
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the reply but I've visited that web page and it has the same information as UOGuide
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Rings, bracelets and earrings can be gemmed - you'll see them on the tinkering menu in game. Only that type fit into the large bod.  The copper bracelet bod you have is a stand-alone, as are many of the items in the tinker menu. There are only a few items that fit into large bods, those are listed at the top of that page Bilbo linked.
    edited September 2018
    That helps a lot Mariah. So the colored ore applies only to Keyrings and globes, and the Dining Set. All 3 of the Earring, Ring, and Bracelet large BODs must be filled by any BOD that is gemmed regardless of the gem type. Or do the jewelry large BODs come in different gem types?

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The bod will specify the gem type I'm afraid.
    Great, thanks for the help.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    to get your master tinker Talisman you can also find out the point value of the BOD you need & bribe up a utensil BOD til its that point value. (spoon, fork, knife) cause if they go exceptional they are crafted at 100%

you can bribe up one deed at each tinker usually about 3 times (depends if someone else has bribed it up lately)
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    Note, the jewelry LBODs are only with the gems, which means that they will max out at 250 points. They are really only good for banking for 50 points - however, if you save up BODs, they are easy to fill.