4TH UWSP TOWN MEDIEVAL FESTIVAL (15TH SEPTEMBER 2018, 7.30PM UK /2.30PM EST)

Greetings Citizens of Siege Perilous !

The UWSP Guild invite all of you in our town SATURDAY, September 15, 2018 at 7.30PM UK (2.30PM EST) for our 4th Medieval Festival !
As always the event will be open to all kind of players: Blue, Red, Yellow, Grey, Orcs, Savage, Goblin and all other kind of creatures of our lands !
(it's a festival to stay all together and have a bit of fun so please keep all wars and personal wars outside the town for a couple of hours... i'm sure all can do that no? BeggingBeggingBeggingBegging)

This is the schedule of the event:

7.30 PM UK (2.30 PM EST): meeting in UWSP Town near our tavern for a little party to celebrate the opening of the festival (yes there will be as usually boozes, food !!! )

8 PM UK (3 PM EST): 2nd Medieval Tournament for all Knights of Siege Perilous !!

At the end of the Knights Tournament: 2nd Medieval Tournament for Archers of Siege Perilous !!!

At the end of the Archers Tournament: 3rd Crafting Tournaments for all crafters of Siege Perilous !!

At the end of the Crafting Tournament: a party to celebrate the closing of the festival !!

We wait you all in our Town !!!!

Comments

• Here you'll find rules for each tourmanent:

KNIGHTS TOURNAMENT:

1. The 2 opponents will wear only a FULL GM DULL COPPER PLATE ARMOR without any stat or imbuing. (UWSP will provide it). A metallic dye tub will be provide to dye the set.
    2. Potions, Bandages, Spells, Petals, Jewerly and Talismans are forbidden.
    3. Each knight will use a GM IRON/DULL COPPER Lance Use Best Weapon skills (UWSP will provide it ) and a GM Dull Copper Heather Shield (you can fight without it if you want)
    4. Each knight will mount a simply horse (if you can't afford one UWSP will provide it)
    5. Each knight will wear a colored cloack (without Stats)

The fight will be in 3 round:

1. the opponent will run to the opponent with only dismount special moves actived till the other side. Change of direction and things like that are forbidden (we'll try to follow the old rules of medieval festivals)
    2. Who dismount his oppenent will get 1 point.
    3. If all 2 are dismounted it's 0 point.
    4. If noone is dismounted it's 0 point.
    5. If after the 3 round the opponents have the same point they'll fight on foot. In this case same rules of before ((so potions,bandages,spell,petals, Jewerly and Talismans are Forbidden) with only a change:
    The 2 opponents will announce what kind of weapon they'll use (weapon+shield, 2hands) and must be only GM IRON without any stat or imbuing. (weapon with poison or special move that poison are FORBIDDEN).

There will be only 1 round without mounts, so fight will all your ability and tactics (and remember that heal yourself is forbidden p)

As all know i don't like see people die so i hope the 2 opponents will have the ability to know when surrender but in case one of the 2 oppenents will die NOONE have to give a murder count to the opponents !

Break these rules will lead to disqualification.

(remember that Use Best Weapon works only with Fencing, Mace and Sword skills)

Prizes:

1stprizejpg 2ndprizejpg 3rdprizejpg 

ARCHERS TOURNAMENT:

1. Each Partecipant will wear only a Gm Normal Leather Full Set Studded Armor with no property imbued on it (it's only for the Medieval Theme p). Arms lore bonus is allowed. UWSP guild will provide you one .
    2. Each Partecipant will use as weapon a Gm Bow in normal wood. As before no property imbued,arms lore bonus is allowed and UWSP guild will provide it 
    3. Potions, Bandages, Spells, Petals, Jewerly and Talismans are forbidden 
    4. If you are free to wear a clock and a hat without property to make a your own look 
    The race will works in this way:
    1. Each partecipant will have only 3 hit (so only 3 arrows).
    2. The first 2 hit will have as target an Archery Butte. Each hit will be count as score point.
    3. The third hit will have as target a player: Me. I'll wear a FULL GM DULL COPPER PLATE SET. The amount of damage that i'll take with this hit will be count as score point. And this hit will be worth double.
    4. The Player with the highest sum of points after 3 hit will win the tournament.
    5. Special Moves are forbidden.
    Now a little explanation about the living target. Reading on some forum about Archery Butte, many people say that it doesn't make a check of you skills. ( i tried with 0 archery and i got with 3 hit 0, 8 and 10). So your score depend as much on luck than skills. But with a living target, skills are checked so adding the 3 hit score points we'll give us a more right list of Player's ability 

Prizes:

1stprizearcherjpg 2ndprizearcherjpg 3rdprizearcherjpg 

CRAFTERS TOURNAMENT:
      1. Each crafter will get a bag with different kind of resources.
      2. When all crafter will have this bag in their backpack i'll give all the same task.
      3. All crafters will have 10 minutes to complete this task.
      4. At the end of these 10 minutes we'll check your job. The crafter who will complete it or go nearest to complete it will win the tournamnet.
      5. As usually talisman and everything that can help you in this tournament it's forbidden
      6. We'll provide all craft tools.
      7. The task will be shown only at the tournament so noone can make test before the tournament p.
      8. Skills required: Blacksmith, Tailoring and Carpentry (Arms Lore isn't required but will help you much p )
      9. At least 320 weight free in your backpack 
    This tournament is a single player tournament but if you want make a team with a friend because you haven't all skills required you can do it. But remember in this case you'll get only 1 bag and you'll have to share resources and share prizes

Prizes:

1stprizecrafterjpg 2ndprizecrafterjpg 3rdprizecrafterjpg 

We wait you all !!!!
  • A little update for archers tournament... To include more people in that tournament instead the bow we'll use composite blow and soul glaive so also gargoyle will have the chance to join the tournament (the 2 weapon have the same damage)... Then we'll make also some of those weapon with -21 mage weapon so if some caster want join the tournament they can do that (the penalty will be covered with 2 jewels +10 and +11 magery).
    More we'll be and more fun we'll have !! 
    We wait you dancebdancebdancebdanceb
  • We wait you all this saturday !! Join us for some hours of fun grouphuggrouphuggrouphuggrouphuggrouphuggrouphug
  • Today is the great day ! Join us and don't worry to wear armors or weapons because we'll provide eveything !! We wait you ! bananabananabananabanana
  • MagichandsMagichands Posts: 141
    edited September 2018
    Thank you all !!! heartheartheartheartheart Was a very fun event and we had much fun all together grouphuggrouphuggrouphug !!!
    Here there are the result of our tournaments:

Knights Tournament: 
    1st Place Lord Creeger
    2nd Place Lady Maleficent
    3rd Place Lord Piram

Archers Tournament:
    1st Place Lord Max Blackoak
    2nd Place Lord Laidon
    3rd Place Lord Creeger

Crafters Tournament:
    1st Place Lady Siege Perilous
    2nd Place Lady Tanager
    3rd Place Lady Taylor

I want also to thank you UWSP Town Militia for the work of security (except for the poor horses geegeegee) and EM Kincaid for his little show cheerleadercheerleadercheerleader
    And a big thank you again to all that joined for tournaments, joined to cheer, joined for booze and food, joined just for have a bit of fun all together !
    See you all at next event heartheartheartheartheart

P.s. As usually i forgot to take picsbdhbdhbdhbdhbdh... If anyone got some can add them in this thread ! Thank you !!!
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I did indeed get some pics! The Jousting was first. Strafing runs and foot combat ensued!

Next up was the Archery contest, which drew several contestants. Personally, I think most just wanted a shot at Magichands!

And finally there was the crafting competition. I got a bit distracted IRL and have only one pic to work with. So, alas, there is no pic of the vorpal bunny invasion. But at least the more... erm.. bloodthirsty members of the audience did not get too bored!

Thank you everyone who came, as either spectator or participant. We hope to see you at the 5th UWSP Medieval Tournament!