<!–– 1941 ––>
4TH UWSP TOWN MEDIEVAL FESTIVAL (15TH SEPTEMBER 2018, 7.30PM UK /2.30PM EST)
Magichands <!–– closing ID=FDP or NOFDP 2001 ––> Posts: 139
Greetings Citizens of Siege Perilous !
The UWSP Guild invite all of you in our town SATURDAY, September 15, 2018 at 7.30PM UK (2.30PM EST) for our 4th Medieval Festival !
As always the event will be open to all kind of players: Blue, Red, Yellow, Grey, Orcs, Savage, Goblin and all other kind of creatures of our lands !
(it's a festival to stay all together and have a bit of fun so please keep all wars and personal wars outside the town for a couple of hours... i'm sure all can do that no? )
This is the schedule of the event:
7.30 PM UK (2.30 PM EST): meeting in UWSP Town near our tavern for a little party to celebrate the opening of the festival (yes there will be as usually boozes, food !!! )
8 PM UK (3 PM EST): 2nd Medieval Tournament for all Knights of Siege Perilous !!
At the end of the Knights Tournament: 2nd Medieval Tournament for Archers of Siege Perilous !!!
At the end of the Archers Tournament: 3rd Crafting Tournaments for all crafters of Siege Perilous !!
At the end of the Crafting Tournament: a party to celebrate the closing of the festival !!
We wait you all in our Town !!!!
The fight will be in 3 round:
The 2 opponents will announce what kind of weapon they'll use (weapon+shield, 2hands) and must be only GM IRON without any stat or imbuing. (weapon with poison or special move that poison are FORBIDDEN).
- Who dismount his oppenent will get 1 point.
- If all 2 are dismounted it's 0 point.
- If noone is dismounted it's 0 point.
- If after the 3 round the opponents have the same point they'll fight on foot. In this case same rules of before ((so potions,bandages,spell,petals, Jewerly and Talismans are Forbidden) with only a change:
the opponent will run to the opponent with only dismount special moves actived till the other side. Change of direction and things like that are forbidden (we'll try to follow the old rules of medieval festivals)
There will be only 1 round without mounts, so fight will all your ability and tactics (and remember that heal yourself is forbidden )
As all know i don't like see people die so i hope the 2 opponents will have the ability to know when surrender but in case one of the 2 oppenents will die NOONE have to give a murder count to the opponents !
Break these rules will lead to disqualification.
(remember that Use Best Weapon works only with Fencing, Mace and Sword skills)
The race will works in this way:
- Each Partecipant will wear only a Gm Normal Leather Full Set Studded Armor with no property imbued on it (it's only for the Medieval Theme ). Arms lore bonus is allowed. UWSP guild will provide you one .
- Each Partecipant will use as weapon a Gm Bow in normal wood. As before no property imbued,arms lore bonus is allowed and UWSP guild will provide it
- Potions, Bandages, Spells, Petals, Jewerly and Talismans are forbidden
- If you are free to wear a clock and a hat without property to make a your own look
Now a little explanation about the living target. Reading on some forum about Archery Butte, many people say that it doesn't make a check of you skills. ( i tried with 0 archery and i got with 3 hit 0, 8 and 10). So your score depend as much on luck than skills. But with a living target, skills are checked so adding the 3 hit score points we'll give us a more right list of Player's ability
- Each partecipant will have only 3 hit (so only 3 arrows).
- The first 2 hit will have as target an Archery Butte. Each hit will be count as score point.
- The third hit will have as target a player: Me. I'll wear a FULL GM DULL COPPER PLATE SET. The amount of damage that i'll take with this hit will be count as score point. And this hit will be worth double.
- The Player with the highest sum of points after 3 hit will win the tournament.
- Special Moves are forbidden.
This tournament is a single player tournament but if you want make a team with a friend because you haven't all skills required you can do it. But remember in this case you'll get only 1 bag and you'll have to share resources and share prizes
- Each crafter will get a bag with different kind of resources.
- When all crafter will have this bag in their backpack i'll give all the same task.
- All crafters will have 10 minutes to complete this task.
- At the end of these 10 minutes we'll check your job. The crafter who will complete it or go nearest to complete it will win the tournamnet.
- As usually talisman and everything that can help you in this tournament it's forbidden
- We'll provide all craft tools.
- The task will be shown only at the tournament so noone can make test before the tournament .
- Skills required: Blacksmith, Tailoring and Carpentry (Arms Lore isn't required but will help you much )
- At least 320 weight free in your backpack
We wait you all !!!!
More we'll be and more fun we'll have !!
We wait you
Here there are the result of our tournaments:
1st Place Lord Creeger
2nd Place Lady Maleficent
3rd Place Lord Piram
1st Place Lord Max Blackoak
2nd Place Lord Laidon
3rd Place Lord Creeger
1st Place Lady Siege Perilous
2nd Place Lady Tanager
3rd Place Lady Taylor
I want also to thank you UWSP Town Militia for the work of security (except for the poor horses ) and EM Kincaid for his little show
And a big thank you again to all that joined for tournaments, joined to cheer, joined for booze and food, joined just for have a bit of fun all together !
See you all at next event
P.s. As usually i forgot to take pics... If anyone got some can add them in this thread ! Thank you !!!
Next up was the Archery contest, which drew several contestants. Personally, I think most just wanted a shot at Magichands!
And finally there was the crafting competition. I got a bit distracted IRL and have only one pic to work with. So, alas, there is no pic of the vorpal bunny invasion. But at least the more... erm.. bloodthirsty members of the audience did not get too bored!
Thank you everyone who came, as either spectator or participant. We hope to see you at the 5th UWSP Medieval Tournament!