Friday Night Hunt this week - but not on Friday - 2 for 1 Weekend - 9/1 and 9/2

Since the EM event is being held on Friday night this week, I'm going to run a little different hunt night this week. While we will be hunting, and killing, I hope this week will be an instructional week for the underwater boss for those not familiar with this encounter. So, there's gonna be a good bit of me talking as well. :-)

On Saturday night, September 1st, anyone needing to get the quest for the Underwater Boss done is invited to meet at Yew Gate, Trammel at 8:30 p.m. Eastern. We will go as a group and help anyone who needs to get this completed to gain access to the underwater world.

Then, on Sunday night, September 2nd, we will meet again at Yew Gate, Trammel at 8:00 p.m. Eastern and head in to fight the underwater boss. 

I will set up a chat channel for both nights and we will try to do the encounter in an organized manner using a proven tactic that allows for maximum damage and minimum deaths!

The recommended templates for this are - Bard, Necro, Mage, Warrior, Sampire. The only template that really is not recommended is a tamer since you cannot get pets across the water currently. 

You can read more information here

Hope to see you there!