Time line for the new designs?

I know voting open until tomorrow and it will be in Pub 101 but is there a date for it's release? to Origin specifically (which by the way is the best shard with lots of open spots for both castles and keeps and you should move there) because i'm crazy like i have already packed everything up in anticipation of a new design and its killing me to wait :) 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    At this time I can merely quote the contest notes, which say:
    Following the conclusion of the contest, new designs will not be available until the current publish has been deployed to each shard based on the current publish schedule.
    https://uo.com/customizable-keep-castle-contest/
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    so we don't have a date for pub 101 yet 
    Please forgive me for quoting notes again.

The content currently available for testing represents a very small fraction of what we have planned for Publish 101,
    https://uo.com/2018/08/08/publish-101-comes-to-tc1/
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Someone, somewhere said September...since it has Anniversary content and the Anniversary is end of September, well that was pretty much when it would be expected anyway.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    @Mariah thank you ! i had seen those but there is no set date that i can see i was wondering if one had been set @jaytin i thought i had heard that as well ...
    jaytin said:
    Someone, somewhere said September...since it has Anniversary content and the Anniversary is end of September, well that was pretty much when it would be expected anyway.
    I did say that, but  I also said it was merely a guess. The Khaldun content is this year's Halloween event.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Sorry Mariah, I meant that one of the team had said they hoped for a September release for 101, it might have been Messana in one of the newsletters or the message about parts of 101 being on test. Could have also been a Meet and Greet but I can't remember where I saw it.  :/
  • I hope they leave custom castles and keeps up during the downtime between pubs.  that'll give us plenty of time to design for the next round.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    [Venus]: I wanted to ask about when we chane our current castle or keep

[Venus]: to the new ones

[Mesanna]: when 101 goes live

[Mesanna]: the first winners will be in the tool

Unknown when Pub 101 will go live, it isn't even on TC yet

[Mesanna]: we will do 3 new designs each publish
    This is an ongoing thing

These are from the Pac M&G