New Resource Suggestions Thread

The purpose of this thread is to get people to talking about the crafting system .It is a fun system and there is always something fun to do. I was just thinking that if new materials were to be discovered with new properties it may help with the crafting/legendary gap . I would like other players input but here is my 2 cents.  A new Ore has been discovered ! This strange material seems to have blackrock infused throughout it. It's called Xannanite (abyssal cloth color)  and has new properties to be discovered on thought is that if used to improve weapons it could provide chaos damage to the weapon instead of the typical elementals or maybe even apply velocity to thowing weapons. This is just one example but others could be for the other crafting systems. Like new hides to work with, new reagents (maybe having to do with the pagan reagents) that can be used with alchemy. New trees that provide new types of wood. I'd like to try and keep this thread on topic but im sure somebody will make it their mission to derail it with their constant negativity so  please im begging if you don't have anything positive  or constructive to provide then just keep your hands of the keyboard.

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    Hemp plant that produces both seeds and a fiber resource that can be woven into rope.
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    TimSt said:
    Hemp plant that produces both seeds and a fiber resource that can be woven into rope.
    ... yes... rope.... that's it.  Rope.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    Kronal said:
    TimSt said:
    ... yes... rope.... that's it.  Rope.

Or would you prefer leaves that can be turned into an intoxicating potion?

;)

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Don't add anything new.  It would just be a grind, I'm sure.

Fix the old instead.