Not able to bribe up carpenter BOD's

Just wondering if this will ever be fixed?

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Not all Carp BODs can be bribed up.  List what BODs you are trying to bribe.
  • The small wild staffs BOD's from reg wood to frostwood to fill the large one.  I was able to bribe up the large one, but can't with any of the small.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    What do you mean?  You can not bribe any of the smalls to frostwood in the Large Elven weapons?

That used to bribe up.  Only the two weapons Larges bribe properly.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/carpentry/carpentry-bulk-orders/
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I was able to bribe up the large BOD for wild staves to frostwood, but not the small ones to fill it, even that link shows they can be higher than just plain wood.  Someone else in game told me that it is broken and they still have yet to fix it.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Did you try other NPCs in other cities?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    I was able to bribe up the large BOD for wild staves to frostwood, but not the small ones to fill it, even that link shows they can be higher than just plain wood.  Someone else in game told me that it is broken and they still have yet to fix it.

Since only the weapons Carpentry BODs work properly;  This needs fixed because the smalls did bribe to max at one time.   @Kyronix
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    Near as I can tell, only the BASE Wild Staff and (for bowcraft) magical shortbow/elven longbow smalls are bribable. The ones requiring recipe items do not, and the bug is that the larges can sometimes be bribed past base wood.