overweight, and lost quest reward

RockRock Posts: 567
edited March 2018 in General Discussions
I was training a necromance and had a quest to get Spirit Speak to 50. So I fought in the training area, and ran out of reagents.  Fortunately, SS had reached 50, so I went to turn in the quest. The reward was a bag with 100 of each necro reagent. I started transferring the contents of my original reagent bag to the shiny new red one, and it vanished. Then I found that the character was heavily overweight and he couldn't even move.  (Hint, don't loot 50-stone war hammers when a newbie with 28 strength!) I couldn't even pick anything up to drop it. Anyway, I had an aggravating slow walk from the necro castle to the blacksmith, and was able to sell the warhammer and a couple pieces of armor my gargoyle could not even wear due to race.

I'm hoping if I log out and log in, the 100-each reagent reward bag will come back. I checked and it didn't get moved to the bank. Before I left him, I checked around the quest give with circle of transparance on, and I didn't see the bag there. Is there something better to do in hopefully recovering bag than relogging?
Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)

Comments

• RockRock Posts: 567
    Fixed. Eventually I realized even after getting my weight in check (121/141), I still could not move anything out of my backpack. So there was more to my problem than I thought. The UI was screwed up.  So I relogged.  This brought the reward bag back and now stuff can be moved out of my backpack.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)