If we are going to have Contest

Maybe on test center only we should open all land masses to castle and keep out curiosity how many castle spots are there ? i understand a few feet this way or that can change the number how many keep spots? hear is where it  may 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    I don't see the option to "Submit House Design to Contest" on my customize house screen.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I do not think it's time for that yet the pub notes said this was early release 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I have many questions about this
    is there going to be a minimum of designs submitted before voting starts (or are the Devs selecting the winner)
    if put to vote will everyone get vote or just the current owners of keeps/castles
    part of me honestly wants to wonder why Dev resources and time are being spent on something that will only ever be enjoyed by a small percentage of the player base...(yes i have a castle on Origin there's room for you to place one  come)
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    McDougle said:
    I have many questions about this
    is there going to be a minimum of designs submitted before voting starts (or are the Devs selecting the winner)
    if put to vote will everyone get vote or just the current owners of keeps/castles
    part of me honestly wants to wonder why Dev resources and time are being spent on something that will only ever be enjoyed by a small percentage of the player base...(yes i have a castle on Origin there's room for you to place one  come)
    https://uo.com/customizable-keep-castle-contest/

When the voting period begins, all active veteran accounts are eligible to vote.  Visit the Britain Commons House Contest stone to view the list of entries, visit the plots, and cast your vote.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,686
    ZekeTerra said:
    I don't see the option to "Submit House Design to Contest" on my customize house screen.

set your house to public and then it will be there