Query on customer service procedures

The customers have been encouraged to submit bug reports to this official forum. 

My query is, must the submitted bugs then get flagged as genuine bugs or dismissed? And how will we know which have been accepted/rejected?
as the current bug list is very populated and many have not been commented on at all by any dev to say the bug is in the system or has been dismissed.

Also, what factors decide the priority? 
For example, many people are annoyed at the mastery system message erroneously appearing when you’re poisoned however this doesn’t actually affect gameplay, however I suspect it will be fixed first. 
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• XareXare Posts: 124
    Can I submit a bug report that Mervyn has yet to be banned for being generally disagreeable and antagonistic to everyone in the community?
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    Xare said:
    Can I submit a bug report that Mervyn has yet to be banned for being generally disagreeable and antagonistic to everyone in the community?
    I fear the reports on that would be drastically overwhelming.  May even cause a server crash.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    LOL TY
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    The ones that affect Mervyns gameplay are the ones that get "fixed".  AKA ruin fun in the game.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I’m generally disagreeable with people in this community yes, mainly because people are generally selfish and are only out for their own interests whereas I’m able to think about what is better for the community and the game rather than for individual interests.

Ask not what UO can do for you, but what you can do for UO. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Wow did you just actually call other people selfish? Do you even read your own posts? Either you are extremely deluded or you are having a laugh. Maybe you don't know this but you are way past being amusing.
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    Guys, can  you just stop with the constant negativity?  I'm tired of seeing it, especially where nothing was said to warrant it.

Mervyn: The sky is blue.
    Haters: Yeah.  It's Mervyn blue, and he won't stop until the devs only use Mervyn blue.

Me: Sheesh.  Just give it up already.  If someone starts a negative thread, that's one thing.  (I still don't like it, but a negative response is understandable to a negative post.)  The original post was not one of those things.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    this is over.
This discussion has been closed.