Selling unlimited amounts of all imbuing ingredients

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
Have practically unlimited amounts (up to 30k of each)

please let me know which you would like and how much and we’ll negotiate a price. Europa. 
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    I think you better look up what "unlimited" means old chap. 
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    How many do you require? I may still be able to fulfill your order.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    edited August 2018

Which Dupers house fell down?

It is my genuine opinion now, all Resources should have a 20 day timer on, that would wipe out all the stockpiles of duped and scripted stuff, and bring back meaning and purpose to farming items, and help recover the economy a little.

And maybe do a gold wipe at the same time.

And I'm not saying that, just to hit you, I sit on the same volumes of stuff.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    ^^^^^Oh HELL no^^^^^
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Mervyn said:
    How many do you require? I may still be able to fulfill your order.
    Do you have a list of exactly the resources you have? If so could you pm me.
    edited August 2018
    I have ALL of them essences and ALL imbueing ingredients and relic fragments. 30k of each. 

Lol @Cookie I’m not disagreeing with you but this is the forum where people got all triggered when I opposed removing the timers on peerless keys.