Skills total add

I want to add skills total. Now 720 but 1000 I need.

How is it?

Comments

• RockRock Posts: 567
    720 is the absolute cap. It used to be 700, but when they allowed individual skills to be able to go over 100 (with special scrolls), the devs decided to raise the cap sum a bit.

Part of the fun of a character template is making the trade-offs to fit within 720. Otherwise every character would be way overpowered, and it would not be fun.m
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 490
    Some templates need real help though.  Melee (non-sampire) is just too much.  I wish they hadn't done the higher than 100 power scrolls.
  • PenNPaperPenNPaper Posts: 97
    The 720 cap is alright but my only prob i have is it does not leave a lot of room for crafting. It would be interesting if they can do something that would allow for more crafting like it only taking 50% of the total cap. My archer chat needs 50 lumberjacking and 30 Fletch to make arrows. This would allow me to boost if into making items. Just dreaming lol.
    Make a separate character for crafting? 
  • VioletViolet Posts: 369
    Feigr said:
    Some templates need real help though.  Melee (non-sampire) is just too much.  I wish they hadn't done the higher than 100 power scrolls.

That's where +skills jewelry and gear comes in. Some of the more advanced templates have 850 skill points with all the added jewelry and gear.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    Imagine the mayhem if the skill cap was 1000  :D :D

Violet said:
    Feigr said:

That's where +skills jewelry and gear comes in. Some of the more advanced templates have 850 skill points with all the added jewelry and gear.
    Non-sampire melee still aren't viable.