Returning Player With BOD Questions

I've been trying to understand the new point system for BoDs and it doesn't add up for me. For example, if I look at the points for turning in a Large BoD for 20 exception ringmail suits of gold, I get 950 points. But if I turn in 4 small BoDs for the individual pieces of the suit I get 650 points each. That would be a total of 2600 points for turning in the small deeds compared to 950 points for turning in the same deeds combined into a large deed. What am I missing here?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Points from bod turn ins do not accumulate in the way you are thinking. When you turn in a bod you must choose to either bank a fraction of the points or claim a reward. The section on points and banking here: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/crafting/bulk-orders/ should help

• DanDan Posts: 59
    edited July 2018
    Yes I have read that. But the points I would get in my example above I could bank the points:

4 small BoDs   .02* (4*650) for 52 banked points

or

1 Large BoD .02*950 for 19 banked points
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Not quite. The page says:
    Points are banked at a rate of 2% of the full value for small bods, 20% for large bods

so .02* (4*650) for 52 banked points
    or 1 Large BoD .20*950 for 190 banked points

• DanDan Posts: 59
    Ahh, there's my problem. I missed that the multipliers were different. Thanks Mariah!!