Machine Gun Mystic Macer

JCtheBuilderJCtheBuilder Posts: 44
edited March 2018 in PvP / VvV
I saw a post on Reddit by whattamouse with a video of a mystic macer sometimes instant-killing, but mostly getting someone below 20% health instantly. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIu5QO7LElQ

Mace: https://i.imgur.com/sAWhM0F.png
Template is: Mystic, Focus, Mage, Eval, Resist, Macing, Tactics

So you get 2 hits with double strike, 2 chances of lightning going off, and 2 chances at splintering weapon.

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,257
    edited March 2018

Quite frankly I don't rate him.

It's easy to edit a video to produce a certain result.

A few of those fights, he is against our guys, and they can wipe the floor with him all day long, then when they chill at the end, he pulls that move off (says it was a joke so they let him) then he goes and posts a video...

Don't buy into it.

Whilst I would certainly be the first to complain if I thought this was a pvp balance issue with dexxers/weapon mages - I don't see this video as real proof of anything.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I notice he edited out the bit where i killed him before that attempting the same maneuver. We can therefore assume he died to everyone included in the video 1v1.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• OlchOlch Posts: 36
    Why do people/horses in that video look like they're sped up real fast? It's messing with my brain because the video is played at 1:1 time (ie, not sped up) as far as I can tell but the players and horses look like they're running a million miles an hour.
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420

Olch said:
    Why do people/horses in that video look like they're sped up real fast? It's messing with my brain because the video is played at 1:1 time (ie, not sped up) as far as I can tell but the players and horses look like they're running a million miles an hour.

I could tell you why but it most likely result in being banned from forums.  LOL
  • TetsuoTetsuo Posts: 7

Olch said:

I could tell you why but it most likely result in being banned from forums.  LOL

Very diplomatically put.... ☺
    ♥♥♥♥ For Ever Blowing Bubbles. RIP MJ ♥♥♥♥
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    is it even on BSs UO or one of those other UOs