Are some inscription BODs rare?

I write this almost sure that small inscription BODs are distributed randomly, and I have come upon a fluke of the random number generator.  But just in case ...

Today my scribe got a large BOD needing five level 5 magery small BODs (Blade Spirits, Magic Reflection, etc).  So far I have accumulated 147 BODs, but not one of them is a level 5 scroll.  10, 15, 20 count -- it doesn't matter; I don't have any of them.  Is this really just a statistical fluke?
Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
Tagged:

Comments

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    I get a lot of BS, etc,.  but always seem to be way short on the Magic reflection and summon creature...

Interesting lol
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,792
    Are you going to the same scribe every time? I've had good luck going to a different scribe each day and getting a nice selection of BODs.
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    @TimSt, yes, I have been gathering them in Occlo, where there are four scribes in the library.  I probably tend to use the same one of the four as well.  I'll try mixing it up.  It is hard to believe that should matter, but that does not mean that it does not.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,792
    Also try the scribe in the Britain Library and the scribes in the Lyceum in Moonglow.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    I use the scribe in Zento (2nd building west of the bank, 2nd floor, entrance south side of building)
  • i recently started a bit with scribe bods but i only get crap (got 2 scribes) 
    if someone of you is very advanced here id buy spellbook improvement talismans (as much as you have)