Returning AoS Vet LF Guild

QwertyQwerty Posts: 6
Hey there, so I'm in need of some information, guidance and friendship. MMO's arnt fun playing solo. Fact.
I'm an experienced and (fairly) talented MMO player with a decent amount of Ultima Online history! Playing pretty hardcode from release until AoS, a few moments here and there of S-Abyss but nothing too heavy. Currently have zero knowledge on gearing and where to go to get gear so I'll just focus on templates and pet training until I find a friendly team of PvMers to join!
Killed pretty much all Peerless champs and done the Wyvern champ in the newer stuff but thats it.
Char wise I have a tamer (bonded but untrained White cu and Gdrag) with an unfinished spec and some outdated as fuck gear that needs a month or so's work to be decked out but could take it straight into fights now and do reasonably, and a Sampire with imbued gear but no weps. I prefer the tamer since I have a LOT of experience playing tamers. I will be making a PvP char once settled down but may not be until winter since gear is more important in PvP.
Also have a crafter with: 120 tailor, imbue, 100 carp, fletch, armslore and 118.6 smith. Second mule with gm lumberjack and tinker.
Please get in touch! No ICQ atm because I have no idea if people still use it? I'd prefer discord tho!
Qwerty-