Question I can't find the answer to ...

If I buy a Character Shard Transfer token from The Store, and then use to get back a char from another shard than my favourite one, do the contents of the bank box of the transfered character come along ?

That's the main reason I want to get that char back to Drachenfels, I sent her some items I need now ...

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,990Moderator
    Yes.The contents of your backpack, your bank, your stable and up to 5 loaded pack animals can be transfered using the Ultima store token - however you must be sure that the last command given to the pack animals is 'all follow me'.  if they are under an 'all stay' command they will not transfer.
  • CarlCarl Posts: 5
    Thank you !
    Follow up to the question : the game tells me I have "shard bound" items ... where can I find a list of those to check what I have ?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,990Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Shard bound is a fairly new designation and I'm sorry to admit I have made no list. VvV items are shard bound, though not VvV armor, mastery primers, stealable items from Eodon and Blackthorn's dungeon, items from the Deluxe starter pack.
    I believe, but cannot confirm, gold coins and old checks are also considered shard bound.

It was a Ninjutsu Mastery Primer that I sent from Drachenfels to Atlantic 2 years ago ... a "drop, try" process was used to determine that !