Serious Pet Stable request.

My stable has been growing and growing and i'm now at the point that I've forgotten what my pets "are".
I've given them all wonderful names but I now find myself pulling a pet out just to "see" what it actually is?

Any chance we can get a gump at the side of the name that tells us what sort of animal it is?
I know it's not a big problem but it would sure make 42 pet slots easier to find the pet I'm wanting :D

Comments

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Keeps vewwy vewwy quiet so as not to start another client war. :* >:)
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
  • SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    Urghhh…...flippin EC..
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    edited July 2018
    Slayvite said:
    Urghhh…...flippin EC..

EC = Enhanced Client

enhance

verb (used with object), en·hanced, en·hanc·ing.

1. to raise to a higher degree; intensify; magnify, increase, or further improve the quality, value, or extent of.
    -Arroth
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    That's from Pinco's UI not native EC.  Oh and it is AWESOME!
  • DeadlySeriousDeadlySerious Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    Slayvite said:
    Urghhh…...flippin EC..

EC = Enhanced Client

enhance

verb (used with object), en·hanced, en·hanc·ing.

1. to raise to a higher degree; intensify; magnify, increase, or further improve the quality, value, or extent of.
    haha, my thoughts exactly I just didn't fancy throwing any punches at the CC crowd but seeing as you started!

Pinco's is top tier, silly to ignore it really...
    Peace/Mage/Tamer - Lync - Europa
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    The gump is already there, just visit any pet seller in New Mag.  DEVs please use this on the stable NPCs
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    wow that would be awesome in game
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730

Cinderella-Today at 10:20 AM

I wonder if anyone emailed Mesanna about putting Pinco's on the approved list

Cinderella-Today at 10:20 AM

she said at the last meet & greet to send her a list of programs you want to be added to the approval list and they would review them

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited July 2018
    don't you have to pay extra for Pinco though?
    Not that it would matter to us that have to play the CC because the damb EC gives us a headache after 30mins *grrrrr*
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Pinco's is not a program, it is a user interface. EC was designed to allow custom user interfaces, it is selected from the EC log in screen or the user settings in game. Therefore it does not need to be approved.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Pinco is my hero, Pinco is just awesome!  <3
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    This request was approved at a meet and greet. But never implemented. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited July 2018
    Mariah said:
    Pinco's is not a program, it is a user interface. EC was designed to allow custom user interfaces, it is selected from the EC log in screen or the user settings in game. Therefore it does not need to be approved.
    EC was designed to allow custom user interfaces, not sure this stretches to allowing scripts to auto cancel war mode upon blood oath..

And actually you do require to run a .exe for the updater. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Mariah said:
    So I just downloaded the EC to try it out on my new monitor and see what Pincos looks like....
    No option for it?
    Not in start screen or ingame Options, just says Default.

Somebody telling porky pies?
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    You didn't download Pinco's UI as well? It's not included in the standard EC, after you download it there will be a setting as you just described with Pinco included.
    edited July 2018
    Slayvite said:
    So I just downloaded the EC to try it out on my new monitor and see what Pincos looks like....
    No option for it?

Pinco's is a custom user interface. It is free, but Pinco does accept donations to continue building the UI.

You have to download and install Pinco's UI, then Pinco's UI will appear in the Custom UI drop down on the load screen of the EC.

This is the link to download Pinco's UI:
    http://www.guain.it/pincoui/

Follow this setup guide to install:
    http://pincosui.wikia.com/wiki/Setup_Guide

This is the wiki that explains all (most?) of Pinco's functions:
    http://pincosui.wikia.com/wiki/Pinco's_UI_Wiki

I normally just use default EC, but downloaded Pinco's for help with lobster fishing. Pinco's adds much more than I realized to the EC. It is really quite something.

With a sizeable donation, maybe Pinco could figure out how to get the EC to display the original Phoenix art for ya? ;)

-Arroth
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    Pinco's UI is approved and the dev team actually hired him part time to do the new Enhanced Client update a few years ago.  There's even a Pinco's forum on Stratics.
  • Slayvite said:
    No option for it?

With a sizeable donation, maybe Pinco could figure out how to get the EC to display the original Phoenix art for ya? ;)

AND Bake Kitsune looks like a wolf slapped with red paint, someone in a better life position than me donate to Pinco pls! Stop buying those Blaze Cu's and make a difference!
    Peace/Mage/Tamer - Lync - Europa
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    edited July 2018
    jaytin said:
    Pinco is my hero, Pinco is just awesome!  <3

He is for sure, I can't wait until he gets this new healthbar thing done.  He is amazing at answering and fixing almost anything anyone asks or complains about within a very short time. <3
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Does Pinco's UI let you slice open a plague beast lord and try to get the mutation core?  Or is that a CC only feature?
    edited July 2018
    TimSt said:
    Does Pinco's UI let you slice open a plague beast lord and try to get the mutation core?  Or is that a CC only feature?

I tried both default EC and EC w/Pinco's and cannot get the plague beast lord gump to open in either.

In both, the PBL can be paralyzed and turns color and the message "The plague beast's amorphous flesh hardens and becomes immobilized" appears.

In both, when you double click on a bladed item then target the PBL the message "You slice through the plague beast's amorphous tissue" appears. The PBL gump does not open in either.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong? (Or maybe you just can't harvest a mutation core in the EC?)

-Arroth