Does any NPC buy Wild Staves?

My Carpentry is at 95.6 and I have been making Wild Staves to gain skill.  This should take him to 100.  However I have yet to find any vendor who will buy them.  I have tried weapon smiths (who have had no hesitation in buying other wooden weapons), provisioners (who buy other kinds of staves), and carpenters (who don't seem to buy any wooden weapons).  What other NPCs might there be to buy them?

In the meanwhile, I have been trashing them.  They are worth about 0.8 points for Clean Up Brittania.  It is a pain dragging one at a time to a trash barrel, however.
Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    I used an organizer to dump the wild staves my carpenter made into the trash barrel.  It sped things up a bit.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    put your wood into a bag, the staves will be crafted in the bag, when you have as many as you can hold, trash the bag.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited July 2018
    Try a mage NPC maybe? 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    The down side of using a bag is the 400 stone limit.  With the backpack I able to get another 125 stones of wood / staves in there.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,686
    if you get over the weight, they fall to the floor
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    Well, he's GM now, and has a fair number of Clean Up Brittanica points.  The embarrassing thing, though, is that I realized after the fact he could have been making tetsubos instead.  Less lumber, and NPCs will buy.  Shucks.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)