[NEW] ways to get drunk

Blind_OttoBlind_Otto Posts: 11
I thought that subject line might get your attention. 
Anyway, I am extremely happy to have NEW operational again! You can probably tell, but I make no apologies for feeling full of joy!

Oh yes - the booze. To celebrate this happy day, we will be throwing a small celebratory party on Wednesday, at 3 pm EST / 8 pm GMT. 
The NEW guildhouse doors will be open to all, although we'll be changing the locks after the last bottle has been picked up, the last drunken reveller put to bed, and the last of the blood cleaned off the floor!

There's a tele-tile to the guildhouse on the ground floor of the Britain hub, in the south-west corner.

Hear you there! And thanks to UWSP for the idea, and for supplying the drinks! *hint, hint*

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Thank you for the fun!

This was a lovely welcome party for the revival of a shard institution. May NEW prosper in these changing times, and continue in the tradition of aiding new and returning players for many years to come.

Of course, what would a Siege party be without bloodshed? The orcs of the land decided to ...erm... show their support in the only way they know how! The insurrection was eventually put down, however. Long live NEW!