Releasing tamed monsters no longer aggressive!

OlRacOlRac Posts: 15
 Ok, so me n my Guildies love leaving nasty renamed surprises in each other's houses, ie my very thoughtful gift of a sabertoothed tiger named "a cat". Did nothing but sit there. As a tamer and testing this bug out, I've released dragon into the wild and won't even attack me. So the situation is, once a creature of any kind has been tamed, it will never be aggressive towards anyone again. I don't know if this is by design or a recent glitch? 
I play siege perilous, don't know if this is effecting anywhere else. 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    Sabre toothes are non aggressive.  You can release stuff in Destard away from the spawn and the released pets will not aggro or not be aggroed on.  But if you release in sight of Mobs they will be killed by the Mobs.

Something changed with released pets in Luna.  I have attacked lots of released pets and they will bite me and I call guards and nothing.  The released pet keeps attacking.  Im not in a Guild.

Then when you see a released pet you want.  The guards will kill it if it aggroes on you...

Try a Tiger next time.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited July 2018
    I think this was added on purpose to prevent griefing in trammel. It’s been like this for a while now.

pawain, if you attack a released pet, the guards won’t come because you aggressed it. If you try to tame it and anger it, the guards will come as it aggros you, if you want to tame one, aggro it first then try to tame it.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Mervyn said:
    I think this was added on purpose to prevent griefing in trammel. It’s been like this for a while now.

pawain, if you attack a released pet, the guards won’t come because you aggressed it. If you try to tame it and anger it, the guards will come as it aggros you, if you want to tame one, aggro it first then try to tame it.

Sounds like what is happening.  Thanks

• OlRacOlRac Posts: 15
    Aye but we've also released dragons, drakes and all manor of creatures that used to go back to aggressive after being released and nothing. Completely docile unless you attack it. This change seemed to happen in the last patch. Everything worked fine before that. On Siege there is no tram or safe land ;-)
    So if this be a trammy fix lets get rid o' it on Siege Perilous 
    You must suffer for our Care Bear ness.   >:)