Captain Blackheart and His Whiskey Are Missing

MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
Have reported this to a GM, but wonder if it affects any other shards. Captain Blackheart is not present in the Pirate's Plunder in Trammel on Balhae.  Can't get his whiskey to finish the Hag's Quest.  Was all set to wear the tricorne hat and get drunk, but not possible without the Captain.

Comments

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Screen shots, Balhae first and then Origin, where you can still find the Captain.

• MariahMariah Posts: 3,138Moderator
    While you wait for him to return perhaps prevail upon the Feluccan captain to help?
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    edited June 2018
    No thanks!  Not that into PvP.   I'll just keep cancelling the quest.  Have needed the Captain's whiskey two times in a row now.  Curious to see how many times it'll come up.    (Added with edit: Needing the whiskey came up 4 out of 6 quests before I decided to log off.)
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,841
    edited June 2018

I've been training how to steal from my packy just outside of there on Felucca.  In the hours and hours I've spent there I've only encountered one other player and he just wanted to know why I was there.  After I told him he went away.  I think he might have been a GM checking up on a character doing something repetitive.

<Edit> I should mention that I am on Pacific.