Virus on UoAssist !?!?

Hello everyone,
does any of you tryed to upgrade the UoAssist ( latest is Version 1.9.0 - Posted June 17, 2018 accordingly to the Tugsoft website ) and hit a securety warning ? I do, since couple's days. Sometimes the launcher say there's a problem with the firewall ( NO problems with my firewall because the uoassist HAS privileges ) so it keep say : another (eg) 3 errors and blabla...so basically it won't upgrade. If I do manually from the website (downloading it) the file goes deleted by my IoBit Securety Center, saying : is infected with Gen:Packer.PESpin.A. The "fun" is that i Do have the previous version ( i have bought it ages ago ) and THAt one is fine. I've tryed to download on a different computer while i don't have anything such antivirus program(antimalware etc etc BUT the windows (7 pro) told me that it IT infected, also Google Chrome deleted it ! I don't know if it's something regarding the Amazon ADS that the Tugsoft guy added on the "splash" (loader) window but it can't be as I use Amazon regularly . And the .dll seems clean so IT IS the executable wich has a problem .

Anyone else with this problem ? Again : the website, the downloading link etc ARE opened on my firewall. Still when i try to download...it gets deleted because "malicious thing" .

I don't know if the guy from TugSoft know about the problem and i'm sure, it can't be "just me" because everything gone fine since upto 15 years of playing . I wanted to ask the developer to check but seems cant find the email .

Comments