Publish 100 release 2

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-100/

I think this now qualifies for the greatest uo patch in history. 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    Care to elaborate?
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    It’s all good, my highlights will be party bars converting back to normal bars. 

But all the pet stuff is good. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    • Mannequins and stewards can now equip talisman.
    • “Owned by” items can no longer be equipped on mannequins, stewards, or vendors.
    What about "owned by" talisman?
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Trying to get my head around the change to pet special moves. Whirlwind attack, block and disarm seem to be gone from the list, but whirlwind attack is added automatically if you train bushido. I tried several different pets but none those 3 options on their list.  Disarm is part of bashing, slashing, battle defence and wrestle mastery, perhaps that's the only way to add that now? but what of 'block'?
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I like everything about this entire publish (even tho it looks like it might be the end of unskilled SW focus for me), but these are some of my favorite points:
    • You can now specify an amount of seeds to remove from the seedbox.
    • Level 5 & 6 treasure maps have been added to the Hag Quest.
    • The Palomino Horse & Lasher can now be trained.
    Can store mounts please be allowed to train to 5 slots? There are other 1-slot mounts obtainable without the store that allow this, so it would not be excessive. Just more reason to buy a mount from the store, which is good for everyone.
    • Sugarcane & Flax will now produce seeds.
    *fangirl chibiflail*
    • Vanity mounts can now be rezzed without veterinary or animal lore skill when in consensual-PvP rulesets.
    Does this mean that Siege Perilous vanity mounts are excluded from this change? Not making a complaint, just requesting clarification. (Not all Fel rules apply to Siege.)
    • Hooded Robes & Wedding clothes obtained through the Ultima Store can now be dyed with plant & special pigments special, and regular dye tubs.
    :)  I am especially fond of the wedding gown, as it looks to me like a victorian era steampunk outfit when wearing the top hat. Thank you for changing them to make them dyable, and now even more dyable. I cannot wait to try the jet black for a gothic look. Now we just need a parasol! (hint hint)
    • The Goblin Statue will now function like the ring and fishing pole.
    Would some one please test this on TC? (I cannot copy my Siege char that has the statue.) The ring and the pole function differently.
    • Player health bars now properly convert to and from party bars.
    *confetti*
    Also, please, can the missing new city bulletin boards be added to Siege during this publish? Or at least the old ones put back?
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    @Kyronix, when you guys get around to announcing the vault stuff, you should add a vault manager and boxes to the Trinsic Royal Bank.
    Just a small note, in case it was not intended and no one has noticed... some of these changes seem to already be in effect for CC, at least on Siege. Health bars stayed after party disbanded (yay!) and mana message with error. EC saw no changes.
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    Gotta bug here:
    • The classic client text hue for damage that pets receive is now yellow instead of red.
    My beetle was DOING Yellow and RECEIVING Red earlier.
    edited June 2018
    Finally got around to taking flax and sugar cane seeds to test center.
    Findings:
    1. first seed off each plant is named 'a peculiar seed', not until there are 2 seeds are they named
    2. at 2 seeds I have 'bright peculiar flax seeds' and 'bright peculiar bamboo seeds. (plant is correctly named Vibrant Sugar Canes)
    3. Neither resource automatically stacks as you gather it, but will stack when dropping on each other or onto a closed bag.
    4. Collecting from a full plant, 8 stacked as 2 x 3 + 1 x 2 

I also got 1 seed of renewal, just in case anyone wondered if they gave them.
    Supplemental
    Growing the seeds from the new plants.
    flax seeds remain 'bright peculiar flax seeds' and stack with the seeds from the first growing
    Sugar cane seeds become 'peculiar bamboo seeds' Also original, imported from Europa seeds, when emptied from their pots become 'peculiar bamboo seeds', but won't stack with grown seeds.

I now have 3 stacks of bamboo seeds.
    Stack 1 - imported from Europa and labelled as 'sugar' put in pots but then emptied back out again - name changed,now peculiar bamboo.
    Stack 2 grown from imported (sugar) seeds produced (bright peculiar bamboo)
    stack 3 grown from stack 2 (bright peculiar bamboo seeds)  produced (peculiar bamboo)

Growing seeds from stack 3 peculiar bamboo produces more peculiar bamboo seeds which stack with them.
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    edited June 2018
    I see that the new fish trophy artwork is active.  I'm sorry to say that I don't really like it, in comparison to what it looked like before.  The new artwork seems muddier and lacking definition.  On the marlins, you can no longer see their elongated, sharp snout.  It looks like it's been chopped off!  And that disappoints me because that was one of their most attention-getting features. 
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020
    Tanager said:
    Just a small note, in case it was not intended and no one has noticed... some of these changes seem to already be in effect for CC, at least on Siege. Health bars stayed after party disbanded (yay!) and mana message with error. EC saw no changes.

Yeah, I was wondering about the changes to the EC as well. I'm not noticing anything different.

Are the mobiles bars changes and mouse button swap imbedded in the EC now and we just have to wait for Pub 100 to go WW before those features are turned on? Or did the EC changes not make it into Pub 100 release 2?

-Arroth