Status of Endless Journey and Clean Up Britannia?

Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
edited June 2018 in Bugs

Possibly a bug, or maybe I'm just completely missing something. (This is on Pacific, 3 separate EJ accounts, 2 young, 1 not young)

When using an EJ character, I can gain Clean Up Britannia points by putting stuff in the trash chest by the Britain Mint, but cannot access the Clean Up Officer to claim a reward. If I click on any of the NPC's labeled "Clean Up Officer", I get the message "This item cannot be used with an Endless Journey account."

However, UO.com and the Player Wiki both say I should be able to use Clean Up Britannia with EJ.

UO.com>Endless Journey>Overview>"What types of gameplay can I experience on an Endless Journey account?"

"Endless Journey  accounts can access Quests, Community Collections, The Virtue System (except Justice), City Loyalty (except elections), Bulk Order Deeds (except bribing), Cleanup Britannia, Zoo Donations, The Void Pool and much more!"

UO.com>Player Wiki>Endless Journey>"So what can an Endless Journey account do?">"In Town"

"Endless Journey characters may collect BoDs (one per day), can use pack animals, can donate to, and claim from, the three Community Collections (Britannia Library, Vesper Museum or Moonglow Zoo) and Clean up Britannia, can gather iron ore and plain wood."

-Arroth