Could we get Splinter weapons inside Wrong hidden prison :)

Splinter weapons only spawn on monster loot at the moment... its such a drag farming 1,00000 hours to get something decent. Maybe they could replace the Assassin Honed weapons, which are totally useless, that spawn inside the locked chests inside the prison in Wrong? It's such a fun area and would give purpose to lockpickers again which are a massively underused class these days. The splinter property would appear on a random weapon and can be between 5% and 30% (30% obviously being quite rare so as to keep splinter weapons somewhat hard to obtain).

What do you reckon? I imagine it would be super easy and quick to implement and would revive lockpickers, which is a fun class.. Heck, could even add a chance at a splinter weapon in all locked chests in the world :D

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Splinter weapons only spawn on monster loot at the moment...
    Pretty sure you get them in treasure chests. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210

Loot needs adjusting. As an example, I tried the gammon horn quest months ago and was a little surprised it still gave Mondain's era loot it was designed to give.

• Oh yer forgot about t-maps :/ so they drop from 2 different areas, big woop! I would still like to see them in Wrong tho ;) It's a fun area, might attract some pvp to fel side, would take 10mins to implement, revives lockpicking...
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    I farm mine from vendor search  :D