Shalimar Come Back Home !

MagichandsMagichands Posts: 141
Howdy Siege ! Some days ago we found a very rare player in our town ! A new player still in NEW Guild !
So we checked the old HQ of NEW and we saw that is still up ! So we was wondering if anyone has some news about Shalimar... We'll be nice see her come back on Siege or maybe just tell her that here on Siege we miss her and that there are still some NEW newbie that need her !

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Did someone acquire her account(s) too ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MagichandsMagichands Posts: 141
    No no she is really her ! She need a bit of time to fix everything but she is the real Shalimar ! HURRAYY :D
  • Blind_OttoBlind_Otto Posts: 11
    Yes, it really is her! Time for another celebration!
  • ShalimarShalimar Posts: 2
    Thank you so much for the fabulous welcome back I received yesterday. When I logged in to the game and saw the dragon outside with my name on it, I simply asked in general chat if anyone knew what it was... next thing my house was full of people! Thanks again everyone for the help and wonderful welcome.

@ Garth, no-one would be able to aquire my accounts, if I quit, they would be deleted.