Link Unlink Accounts

Not really up on this new system. Was wondering if you can link and unlink accounts now and if anyone has tried it. I always dread dealing with the BS/EA account system so before I go down that road I just want to know if it's possible :P
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Comments

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,775
    I’m wondering who’s going ro be the brave soul that tries it first
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Well I got into the new system and have it all straightened out with getting into my 2 different main accounts. It wasn't too bad. Naturally I'd love to combine them but it has always been a mess. I haven't seen anything in there yet about linking and unlinking but I assume it's in there some place. There are some old accounts in there that should be EJ accounts now so maybe I'll play with those first :P
  • Captain_LuckyCaptain_Lucky Posts: 556
    edited June 2018
    I DID NOTICE I can't log in with Netscape but it does let me log in with Internet Explorer. Netscape takes me to a blank page when I log in with it. If anyone knows what's up with that, that would be great.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    edited June 2018
     I always dread dealing with the BS/EA account system  :<span>:smile:</span>

There is something about the order of those two sets of letters that is both funny, accurate, and sad at the same time

Just sayin...
  • Come on Uriah... waiting for you to figure out the new boards ;)
    Too old to learn new tricks...well, okay, too lazy :D 
  • Too old to learn new tricks...well, okay, too lazy :D 
    Yeah lazy is mostly my problem also. Let's go watch a western :P
    Laramie...several times a day :D
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,775
    but, two hours of pushin' broom
    Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,930Moderator
    Back on topic please.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    I DID NOTICE I can't log in with Netscape but it does let me log in with Internet Explorer. Netscape takes me to a blank page when I log in with it. If anyone knows what's up with that, that would be great.
    Netscape is still a thing?! :o 

Internet Explorer should be broken for nearly every site now, MS altered it to not work right last year to force people to use Edge.
    Sorry to be off-topic

Capt, Lucky did it!  **points**

• I DID NOTICE I can't log in with Netscape but it does let me log in with Internet Explorer. Netscape takes me to a blank page when I log in with it. If anyone knows what's up with that, that would be great.
    Netscape is still a thing?! :o 

Internet Explorer should be broken for nearly every site now, MS altered it to not work right last year to force people to use Edge.
    Okay Firefox. But Firefox is just Netscape with a new paint job. It's all I use unless I want to log into UO's Account Management from the EA link I guess. To be more clear it's when I go from https://accounts.eamythic.com/ page back to the UO page. *cough* Uriah started it *cough*

• The "New System" is not yet fully released!
    They just made 1 step shorter between the EA/ORigin/Mythic Account!.
    You cant Unlink account yet, You still need to email support@ultimaonline.com if you need to unlink 1 account.
  • Thanks! Short and sweet. I feel almost like I know what's going on.