Quality of Life suggestions - Like to see list

GaretjaxGaretjax Posts: 37
I have played New Legacy since testing and pretty religiously since launch, most probably know me as Kodak on the shard.  Having a great time but there are some things that I wouldn't mind seeing that I believe would be helpful to all, or perhaps added to a QoL list for next season (I'd like to see them asap obviously)
Please feel free to add to the list

Thank you ahead of time!

- increased resource max - across the board 9999 or 60000, reason because if you are resource gathering and it wont let you if you collect if you hit a resource that is maxed but you know that there is other woods/ore there
- bard songs list their required musician skill to use them (can learn any song currently but can't play them with out certain skills, would be nice to know which skills are required on each)
- timer added on the congiarium to show how long before we can put in bods/upgrade
- Congiarium progress bar, something better than a random % or being told "its close"
- crafters name on crafted items
- things item id'd should stay identified, once you move it, it goes back to unidentified
- faster respawns on animal taming quest such as Frostpaw or Thunderhoof, I know this won't matter much later when most chars are created, but perhaps next seasons.
- clean up Britannia points/ rewards

Tagged: