Bone BOD

I've been doing a lot of tailor BODs lately.

Before I left eight years ago I know very few people did the bone BODs. I would probably have to harvest more bones and doesn't bone armor have a high failure rate?

Are these worth doing these days or do most people get rid of them?

Thanks

Comments

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    getting bones is kinda like we used to buy regs.  Go to the mystics in Ter-Mur, park a char on a second account, buy all they have, then go play on your main acct until they respawn.  rinse and repeat.  I bribe them all up to barbed for the increased turnin points, and yes, a bigger pain than a regular or studded, but still worth the effort.

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    The shadow wisps at the Spirituality champ spawn in Ilshenar are a good source for bones.  Other good sources for bones are the effete putrid gargoyles and effete undead gargoyles that spawn in the Royal City in Ter Mur every two hours for about twenty minutes (i.e., between 7:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. according to the in-game clock when in Ter Mur).  Unless you're up for a fight, watch out for and avoid the one putrid undead gargoyle that spawns with them.  He's a darker red color and can usually be found on the road between the buildings that face east or west.  You won't usually find him hanging out at either the north or south ends of the spawn or behind the buildings.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    Go to the bottom and click tailor BODs. https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/crafting/bulk-orders/

You will find that all larges can be bribed up to get the item you want.  Max bone armor gets a Barbed kit.

Ter Mer above or kill the serpents in Destard and loot bones and cut them with scissors. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ZoltZolt Posts: 6

Great feedback everybody! Thank you!!

I am pleased to announce the bone BODs will not be hitting the trash barrel and will be worked on after my other large BODs are complete.

-Zolt