Ultima Online Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/uotowncryer/
Ultima Online Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/uofenneko
E-mail: uo.fenneko@gmail.com

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,744
    I wish we could equip the masks. love them
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 4,036
    Are the t hunting things live on test?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    10 maps 3805 luck nothing new so far? 
    Will we be alerted when this part goes live? @Kyronix ;
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,170Moderator
    currently on uo.com:

We are pleased to announce that Publish 118.1 will be coming to Test Center 1!  We anticipate updating Test Center 1 tomorrow, October 17th.

Publish 118.1 includes the first phase of Echoes of the Blighted Realm: Shadow’s Awakening.  Also included are new pirate flags in the Black Market, new skulls and Halloween masks and rare colors of the nightmare!  Check out the full publish notes here.

We are targeting later this month for a world wide release of Publish 118.1 and look forward to your feedback!

Yes so it should be on this morning 
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 176
    Love the Manifestation but I think the gates that the little evil dudes spawn from should be moving. Not open the whole time because someone will just put an animal there. 

The spawn time on the Grimm pumpkins is WAY TOO LOW. I cleared a field of all the pumpkins and wheat, kept it clear and it was well over 15 mins before the next one spawned. With all the competition to get the masks, plus this is an already popular event, the spawn rate should be bumped up and, IMO, it should absolutely be tied to the other pumpkins spawning so people don't just pop in and out. 

Otherwise ... very happy with the publish so far.
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,744
    Love the Manifestation but I think the gates that the little evil dudes spawn from should be moving. Not open the whole time because someone will just put an animal there. 

The spawn time on the Grimm pumpkins is WAY TOO LOW. I cleared a field of all the pumpkins and wheat, kept it clear and it was well over 15 mins before the next one spawned. With all the competition to get the masks, plus this is an already popular event, the spawn rate should be bumped up and, IMO, it should absolutely be tied to the other pumpkins spawning so people don't just pop in and out. 

Otherwise ... very happy with the publish so far.
    you can kill the daemon portal but it just respawns. 
    (there was so many of them, so I couldn't tell if by killing them, if it makes them coming out lower levels)

it is way overpowered. we wouldn't be able to do it on low pop servers
    Love the new stuff in chest Grim rune of shadows!!