Last Years Halloween Reward

Hi,

Can someone please explain while all rewards already given in weeks but we still waiting almost a year?

If Mesanna is busy can somebody else take responsibility?

Otherwise if they try to wait enough to time to be forgettable by winners, this is really disappointing for Ultima Online team. 

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,382
    edited October 5
    See the discussion posted by Lewtocalypse dated October 4th.  Apparently no rewards were given out.
  • Lestat, I guess we decided to post about this at he same time :) 

So far, my endeavours to be gifted said reward (and all you guys who also won), have been met with failure. 

Initially, there was a general "It's the holiday, they are busy" which semi-blended in with, New Legacy, they are busy. This was general response to my repeated requests on the forums given by other players. I never once hear back from anyone on the team. 

Anyway, since my last thread before the one on 4th Oct got shut down some time ago, I guess I kinda gave up... But as the halloween spirit came round again, I decided to pick it back up, since its a fully subbed account and i actually wanted to make youtube video of the house, featuring the sign etc... Emailed broadsword, in game GM's posts on here, emailed europa GM... nothing. Then, at least a few days ago a community manager Fenneko at least acknowledged I exsisted and told me there was nothing they could do but at the time they said the featured the new in the town crier, which I hadn't seen. So they had at least done a small part to do soemthing about it, but in terms of the reward, sadly meaningless. I asked if they couldf pass on the story, which they said thye would. I'm not hopeful. Its a bit odd if you ask me. A bit odd indeed. Assides from which ive still got a copy of Lord Denth's journal bugged in my backpack so I can see they arent interested in theese thing. 

A shame really, I love the season. 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,969
    I recommend reaching out to https://massivelyop.com/tag/ultima-online/ the media. This not the @Community Manager fault this is classic @Mesanna who just wants to ignore it until it goes away..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...