Macros

Character slots seem to be remembering the macros. Before the wipe, I had a warrior tamer in my first slot. After the wipe, I made a mage tamer in my first slot which had all the macros carry over from before the wipe. I am not sure this is intended.

Comments

• Character slots seem to be remembering the macros. Before the wipe, I had a warrior tamer in my first slot. After the wipe, I made a mage tamer in my first slot which had all the macros carry over from before the wipe. I am not sure this is intended.
    if you name the character the same name. then it will transfer over. The files are created in the documents folder on your PC, in a default folder for each client. Been this way as long as I can remember. I copy and Paste the character files with all my Macros from shard to shard (i only use EC though) That way when I shard transfer, all i have to do is edit the Dress macros and put my rune/spellbooks on the hot bar where i keep them. makes it really convenient.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MariahMariah Posts: 3,152Moderator
    This is normal behavior, a wipe clears the server, it cannot effect files on your pc, which is where character files are kept. As @Victim_Of_Siege has explained, this can be very helpful when transferring characters or copying them to test center.