What is your wish for the next event?

* A new tameable pet that has the same stats as bane dragon (must be ridable as well)
* First aid belt
* Runic reforging for rings/bracelets or at least provide base items that can be enhanced with imbuing.
* New recipes for craftables that use items from normal dungeons as ingredients.
* Gargoyle horn ring slot and something that goes there.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,942
    edited September 27
    Two new portals one a gravestone that takes you to graveyards and and the other an anchor that goes to all ports including sea market. 
    Jolly Rodgers sails. 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PezPez Posts: 8
    edited 12:54AM

New tameable; runner-up: increase the grizzled mare to 5 slot capability.

Archlich items would fit: Scabbard of Juo'nar, Corrupted Paladin Vambraces, Epaulettes

Luck apron!

• Sirius1300Sirius1300 Posts: 1
    SSI Epaulettes, First Aid Belt, Bogling Hide Mukluks, Deco that has to be stolen from inside heavy spawn areas that cast reveal at a high frequency. It should pop at random places, at random times, so people can't camp locations.
  • I want new pets to tame. I would like it if they are in multiple spots in the world so they are not bottle necked by other tamers, bots, or arses.

I liked the ease of getting hats in the last event. I was able to get as many rewards as I wanted on my limited play time. I hope this continues.