Master Chef's Apron

KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
edited September 4 in General Discussions
I was pump.. finally got a large bods for the apron!

Is it an intended troll from are butt hurt dev? no regular, only 14% exceptional??
this shit not even worth a single savage kin paint!

no way this is real BS design by BS.. it has to be a bug right? No way a designer would design something that shitty on purpose... right?  :/

Edit: luckly enough the Origin System designer did not pick the easy route; imagine if the +60 hammer (one of the top tier smith bods.. like the apron is) would have done a RNG +31-60 smithing.. to do artificial content cuz he's out of ideas.. plus i was expecting 15% to be the minimum.. at this point is it 1-30%.. u went all in this troll?
So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
-UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,638
    So you expect to get a 30 one on the first try.   :D

Next your gonna buy the lowest tali and expect it to have 30?

RNG.  The only difficult thing in cooking is the miso soups.  Oh my you may lose a fish steak.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,837
    Pawain said:

RNG.  The only difficult thing in cooking is the miso soups.  Oh my you may lose a fish steak.

The sushi platter is the most difficult thing to cook.
    edited September 4
    TimSt said:
    Pawain said:

Ya that one.  Also uses fish. I was just thinking miso hungry while I was replying. 

Next dudes gonna find out the talisman recharging tool give you random charges every time you use it.

The large magic large BOD is best dropped onto the floor unless you collected tribal berries during the dark forest event. Just like sweet cocoa butter.
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    edited September 5
    Pawain said:
    The large magic large BOD is best dropped onto the floor unless ... the dark forest event. Just like sweet cocoa butter.
    So this IS a troll and that "designer" went all in.. even with the 410 large bods. What a stretch to call that person a designer.

Pawain said:
    I was expecting at least 10% regular cooking to craft those grapes heresy at 100%..

I was clearly not expecting a RNG useless exceptional on an almost useless crafting skills.. sound like an april's fool design wich explain why you guys seems to love this type of design.. for us by us.. ex:

TimSt said:

Pawain said:

PS: the talisman comment is retarded more than the fool for us design, I'd expected from someone like you.. Like i said in my comment I was expecting the apron to be like the smithing hammer.. not a troll design with remenescence of april's "food" for such a useless bods reward profession.

No wonder why the guide people skipped the cooking bods.. they was like no way we wasting time on this shit "rework".. rename that apron the April's Food Apron.. make it make sense.  :(

And YES.. i fucking used the 410 magical (perfect match) to claim that shit.. I was like it's a one time thing let's waste 10 savage kin paint, plus after 90+ days of cucking bods collects.. this is all i had for this BS.

What a freaking useless bods profession.. with such a bad "design".. I'd like to see this "designer" try to defend that shit... I could bring him a couple sexy ideas on the top of my mind to fix this heresy of a bods profession system.
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    The dyes plum tree and wine barrel are the main rewards after you get the skill and exceptional items.
    edited September 5
    Pawain said:
    The dyes plum tree and wine barrel are the main rewards after you get the skill and exceptional items.
    Thanks for the guide on the useless bods profession.. poorly design with no love other than the designer passion for trolling nd artificial content.. in those term just add the rose of trinsic as a reward.. the "designer" missed more trolling opportunities.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    KroDuK said:

No wonder why the guide people skipped the cooking bods.. they was like no way we wasting time on this shit "rework".. rename that apron the April's Food Apron.. make it make sense.  :(

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/cooking/cooking-bulk-orders/

edited September 5
    Mariah said:
    KroDuK said:

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/cooking/cooking-bulk-orders/

was talking about them;

It's the go to go site since bible&stratics are dying..

The official website lacking vital information and I hate the layout chronological shit like FAQ sites from the 90's would do... if your trying to click on the April's Food Apron.. all u get is a picture.. plus the name is not correct (Master Chef's Apron) if uo google this April's Food Apron.. no uo guide (for obvious reason); the gold seller site are popping and they were all saying 15-30%

When I red stack with talisman.. I was like sexy!!.. I just hvn't realised it was an April's Food Apron giving exceptional bonus only.. since cooking exceptional is useless.

Edit: not totally useless tho.. it's good to troll you even more with the exceptional egg bomb required for the magical large bods  :|

PS: the formulation is meh for the April's food Apron on top of missing information (like RNG numbers)... dunno if cuz i speak french but with the formulation I was thinking something else (exceptional in a sense this bonus is STACKING with tali unlike the rest that does not)

PS2: I stopped refering to the official site the first week I came back.. the royal city map in Ter Mur.. from memory the museum icon is incorrect.. was looking for it and it was a mess.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    You are, of course, at liberty to ignore the uo.com wiki. However, as the Royal City map is taken directly from the overhead map in EC, I'm not sure how it can be wrong?
    I will edit the name on the apron in the bod rewards page.
    edited September 6
    One of the first thing I did when I came back in june is delete a mule to make a gargoyle for imbuing.. The first things I was looking for going in Ter Mur royal city was the Queen's forge and the museum (i believe museum was for a quest)

soulforge, queen's one and museum all share the same icon.. on top of lots more similar icon that has nothing to do with anything..

So I scout the first two closer to moongate top right and bottom left.. those are empty nothing to see here.. PS: there is a misleading gap in the wall like u can cross there from inside the city wall.. since u guys cut the picture we don't see the bridge for one of the misleading icon; the bottom one..

After the two empty.. I went to the third one.. it was a simple farmer market (the one; one screen below a public soulforge)..

I was like FINALLY A GOOD ICON (the 4th one.. but was it a public or queen?)..
    You had 3 more icon + the 6 from the royal palace (wich i was not aware it was the royal palace at this moment.. UO guide told me off the bat tho..)

Finally I went on google again.. this is when I click on the second link popping off: UO guide; Royal City with no chronological pages (like u were reading a book; FAQ style) but just more n more info u can click on:

So yeah your ter mur map is VERY misleading, 0 intuitive with very limited good & sexy infos... Lots of mistake.
    3 things sharing the same icon in the legend with tons of useless similar icons..

PS: I was planning to sextant before i found UO guide.  :|

TL;DR the map is wrong (like the gap) and need to be clean up.. if u ask me it also need new icon for the legend.. 3 stuff sharing the same icon on top of all the other empty similar icons.. copy pasta from EC ain't gonna make it here..

Edit: pretty sure u don't have 6 soulforge inside the royal palace.. a real mess!!
    Pretty sure i could find more WTF on this map.. but this is just what i experienced, without digging up.. before giving up on the official "wiki".
    I don't think the author makes those legends and pictures.  The eyes are creepy on all of them. 

If I started at Ter Mur bank, I doubt I could find the Queen's Soulforge.  The stairs mess me up.
    edited September 6
    I mean I don't really mind who's fault it is.. the mod was like not sure how it can be wrong it come from the EC client, ignoring the rest and still is wrong (the gap example)

Here it's shit paint skill but for the example:

PS.. I did not paint over the market eye.. cuz i would had the eye in the legend for the farmer market
    and would make the other 2 eyes.. the south one.. a 4th icon for ROYAL PALACE.. and the north one for the Queen's location/ throne room

Pretty sure there is more stuff to add (from memories I beleive i've read there is 2 queen's or maybe public Soulforge in ter mur)
    Still pretty noob on SA.