Mining BOT

KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
edited August 25 in General Discussions
Just killed this mining bot, been seeing him for a few days teleporting in and out when I was mining.. try to interact with him nada.. So i attacked him.. he kept mining till he hit the floor like a good little bot.. I know this is useless to report BOT and Scripter cuz under BS they king.

High Sea normalize cheating for 90%+ of this cheating community but i refuse to get that low (on their third party level) and start operating instead of playing, like a wussing cheater.

PS: i try to interact with it.. three time the last 10 minutes he teleported near me..I even went on general chat to call him out (maybe his "operator" would jump on it and make it look HUMAN).. the 4th time I took a murderer count to clean the game for 2 min.. what BS refuse to do..
instead they inciting us to "adapt" and start cheating.. you can even admit on official forum to bot script an alt account as a pocket healer while grinding on your main account and NADA.

UO under BS is a SHAMEFUL DISPLAY!
So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
-UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,412
    Admit it though, killing the bot miner, was fun, and gave you a sense of purpose. :)
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    edited August 25
    Once again you totally wrong cheater!.. been ~30 minutes i just stopped playing.. i'm like what is the point of being legit.. this sucker gonna come back in 5 minutes and keep doing what he's doing.

It made my mining felt like DUMB (cuz i'm legit) and useless cuz this cheaters has 100 times the resources i got by cheating and BS promote that by their inaction on cheaters like him and you!

Now get lost cheater.. u don't belong on the official forum after admitting to use heal pocket bots alt account.

Legit watching Stargate instead of playing UO

Edit: the sense of purpose was to duel a 2 hander mage (3 days ago) with his optimize build on my main dexer with a shit suit, no masterie nor UOA and he's not able to kill me (neither do I)
    And would refuse to duel on foot on the roof of wrong dungeon like a boss (he just jumped me with a precasted cursed when I recall at wrong for the duel).. I had to told him all he had to do to win this duel was to drain my mana cuz I got shit mana suit, for him to accept 20 min later to duel on me on foot in a limited area (he was calling me 4/6 pally noob in answer to me calling him a bad cheater that couldn't kill a returning shit in 1v1) but yeah... (he was one of the five wuss (one of the blue stonewall caster) I mention from the other night; my PvP post that got shut down by a mod supporting cheaters)
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,894
    Pirating has rendered mining unnecessary 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited August 25
    McDougle said:
    Yeah someone told that to me, same for gems.. But i refuse to buy high sea.. this is the expansion that normalize cheating for this community cuz of the useless CC client and the horrible EC.

Was planning to buy it cuz i love fishing but yeah.. Bs incompetency and position towards cheaters make me reconsider.

Watch on twitch Krotha channel.. ~ 2 months ago him and his community were going HARD on UO, (first timer on official) LS shard.. as soon they bought HS (3 weeks in their playtime) ~3 days later they would all stop UO.. cuz of the cheating promotion on HS (some went back on everquest and the rest moved on to tarisland while waiting on T&L) when they all had big plan for UO; to keep their sub activated.. HS cheating killed all that..
    How do you feel hs let's you cheat?
    edited August 25
    McDougle said:
    How do you feel hs let's you cheat?
    I've seen tons of sexy illegal third party that ease navigation.. to have a crew of scripted alts aboard seem to be a VERY common mind set.. way easier to hide when you cheat on sea (avoid report.. even if they USELESS IN 2024) like the mining boat BOT before.. they were hard to spot and report for legit users..

HS normalize cheating for most of this community and BS tag along with it.. but for them to claim to be AT WAR with third party program.. very hypocritical.. u have user admitting to use scripted pocket healer alt bot on their forums  :(

PS: for krotha community.. this is when their vet mentor told them about scripted alt and how rewarding was HS that turn them down.. they were only finishing their first character; a sampire and enjoying their time when they learn they needed scripted alts account on their HS to be top dogs (or like some would say: to play calmly relax -.-).. they turn off the switch.

PS2: that vet scripter pirate.. was a trammy.. he would only do non felluca champ spawn with them.. a cheating trammy vet player from LS. (playpimpin or something close enough)
  • mismis Posts: 79
    KroDuK said:
    Just killed this mining bot, been seeing him for a few days teleporting in and out when I was mining.. try to interact with him nada.. So i attacked him.. he kept mining till he hit the floor like a good little bot.. I know this is useless to report BOT and Scripter cuz under BS they king.

[Joke] Hours later... you receive a private message from your best friend saying, I've seen the log and... you killed my miner, from this moment our relationship is over, by the way, I was mining to give you a gift from Britain Library Collection ¬_¬

: D
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,996
    McDougle said:
    It is hard to script Pirating... scripting mining (or Lumberjacking or Stone mining) is easier and the scripter gets also gems and small blackrock... so, there is still room for mining, Lumbejacking etc., I think...
    edited August 25
    popps said:
    McDougle said:
    It is hard to script Pirating... scripting mining (or Lumberjacking or Stone mining) is easier and the scripter gets also gems and small blackrock... so, there is still room for mining, Lumbejacking etc., I think...

Haha, did you just make an argument in favour of scripting ? :)
    {It saves the professions of mining/lumberjacking}.
    Which is true, I do also manually mine sometimes, purely because it can be fun.

Cookie said:
    popps said:
    McDougle said:

Well, not really in favour of scripting but, rather, to observe that Pirating not necessarily has rendered mining unnecessary... then, that there is some players who script mining or the gathering of other resources, that is another story...
    popps said:
    Cookie said:
    popps said:
    McDougle said:

Well, not really in favour of scripting but, rather, to observe that Pirating not necessarily has rendered mining unnecessary... then, that there is some players who script mining or the gathering of other resources, that is another story...
    If there is no market there is no scripters 
  • vortexvortex Posts: 215
    popps said:
    Cookie said:
    popps said:
    McDougle said:

Find and kill them in fel... They get double the resources and never change recall spots... One thing I hate is they report for a murder like 24hrs later when they see they are dead... Should be a timer on reporting for a murder...
    edited August 26
    vortex said:

Find and kill them in fel... They get double the resources and never change recall spots... One thing I hate is they report for a murder like 24hrs later when they see they are dead... Should be a timer on reporting for a murder...
    It's pretty much useless other than being 100% certain it's a BOT and taking a murderer count like a retarded legit user playing UO under BS.. cuz Boardsword won't take any action against these cheaters.. wanna know the most pathetic part?

You could already tell it was a bot the way he was moving and playing but I decided to kill this bot the next time he recall next to me, after dumping my gathering resources at luna bank.. at the very same moment u had another of his bots doing a tons of BODS (not even trying to hide or anything)

This one could not be killed tho and he's not even trying to hide it; thanks to BS incompetency!

PS: I went on general to call them out before killing the miner.. none of them would stop doing what they were doing like good little bots and his operator (not player) wouldn't answer back or stop them cuz he knows he can 100% bot on UO under BS incompetent management.. like he does everyday on High Sea

PS2: both these BOTS still going hard n strong in game as we talk... same as cookie the promoting cheater (after admitting he was botting his alt account as a pocket healer for his main account in another post)
    vortex said:
    popps said:
    Cookie said:
    popps said:
    McDougle said:

To my opinion, killing BOTs in felucca might hardly be of any particular inconvenience to the scripter... scripters are not using their time at the keyboard, it is a script running that does everything so the BOT gets killed ? So what...
    The BOT gets resurrected and the script started anew... even if a BOT was to get killed a few times within a 24 hours day period, they can still run the script for the rest of the day.

Personally, killing BOTs in Felucca I do not think can achieve much of a deterrance towards scripters running BOTs.
    Cookie said:
    popps said:
    McDougle said:

"true, mining and lumberjacking profession are SAVED by cheating botters (not useless), but i still does without botting just cuz it's fun (not useless??)"

A living contradiction and/or a liar?

Been 24 hours still no mods to delete this promotion of BOTTING on a post DENOUNCING bots.. same as my PvP post... Official Forum, hello??? UO under BS is a SHAMEFUL DISPLAY!
    edited September 2

Another bot with a nearly perfect talisman.. I picture that guy operating his 2 heartwood bots and 5 mining bots, 5 lumbers bots (10+ account) Wich explain why BS tolerate them.

He took ~5min before giving me my murder count

PS: fun fact.. when I was calling the bot on general.. you had that weirdo that was crying the other night because someone would attack his PvE heroe on a champ spawn.. well that dude was defending those bots user calling me a rat..

Depending on him u cannot PvP a sampire PvE heroe doing a solo spawn but u can bot on UO.
    Please boardsword.. we need more than one clean NL server.. at this point just make a regular server a fresh start one for Legit user? Like NL but the sandbox version of it, please?  :/
  • vortexvortex Posts: 215
    I get murder counts like almost 24 hours after I kill them.... Should be a min timer to report not when they realise their bot is dead.
    edited September 2
    I got a better one for you.. we see it, try to interact with it, when it's clearly a bot, u report it.. then a GM teleport to him.. try to do what u did and ban him?

What origin system would have done?

At best they gonna kick him from the server 8 hours after your report, with a note telling him: we don't do that here (someone was botting nitrate in a dungeon while sleeping.. good at multi tasking u know)
    And that person just keep doing what he was doing after the warning.. cuz nothing more will happen.
  • MumblesMumbles Posts: 18
    There have been “people” running champ spawns such as despise automated on every Asian server for months .  The war on 3rd party is as effective as the war on drugs. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    As far as I can see, most of the posters in this thread are anti-botting, as I am myself.
    I am totally mystified by the claim that high seas promotes botting, but then maybe that's because I don't do it, so don't see how that works? Perhaps someone can educate me by DM?

edited September 3
    Mariah said:
    As far as I can see, most of the posters in this thread are anti-botting, as I am myself.
    I am totally mystified by the claim that high seas promotes botting, but then maybe that's because I don't do it, so don't see how that works? Perhaps someone can educate me by DM?

You guys inaction on them bots miner is a HUGE promotion.. Are you playing on the CC?

Meanwhile someone asked me this question on this post, just read my 4th comment for the big obvious lines.. no need to DM on the specifics; won't change shit..
    Example: you wouldn't show up on a specific navigation line as a GM to clean the game.. or those bot miners would been ban already or u'd already showed up on the others heavily botted "navigation line" like the heartwood.

I could do an essay on how SA first gave full power to economy to the bots and how HS lets everyone bot freely. (a mythical "fix")
  • This game is overrun with bots because so many of its activities are unappealing garbage that nobody wants to do. In other games mining is a skill your character picks up on the side, and you click on resource nodes you find while adventuring. In UO you make a gimp mule character whose only purpose is to gather and craft, and then you're expected to just stand around clicking on mountains a billion times in a row. I've never made a gathering/crafting mule in my life, as far as I'm concerned you'd have to be a psychopath to do it legitimately.
    edited September 3
    This game is overrun with bots because so many of its activities are unappealing garbage that nobody wants to do. In other games mining is a skill your character picks up on the side, and you click on resource nodes you find while adventuring. In UO you make a gimp mule character whose only purpose is to gather and craft, and then you're expected to just stand around clicking on mountains a billion times in a row. I've never made a gathering/crafting mule in my life, as far as I'm concerned you'd have to be a psychopath to do it legitimately.
    lol, I kinda enjoy what they did, moving colored resources around.. Personally this is the stuff i'm doing off the bat before playing the end game (PvP/champ spawn)

Cuz once u do end game.. u don't want to go back to gather, craft potions or apples; more than once every ~3months..

It was one of the MAJOR downer of vet player when SA was announced some of us had 100k+ valorite ingots type of stuff.. then we learn we would need to go back mining/lumber plus the fishing was pretty much useless.. the 2 guildmate that didn't stop before SA started botting white pearl before moving to GL i believe.

Like example 2 days ago I started stealing from monsters.. same stuff imo.. something not very enjoyable that needs to be done to really enjoy the open world PvP.. i'm aiming at 2x125 seed of life and mana draught.. after that gonna be easier to keep the supply up, by stealing once every month.

Same for lots of activities.. like gardening i still got 3 mule character with 126 plants.. like petal and thorns.
    On dead market server there is stuff that needs to be done.. I'll need to fill those bods soon enough with colored ingot/plank for the runic reforging and other good stuff..

I've tried to make an enjoyable gatherer this time.. I heard there was dungeon gathering so I've change my old build to remove crafting skills like smith/tail for fighting skills (just switch forensic for GM lumber.. i'm training honesty atm)

PS:Honesty so NOT worth.. I was follower 1 ball went back to seeker 4 balls after buying couple thousand empty bottles.. At this point I was like let's finish it to knight to be decorum/pally and not buying regs on this dude anymore  :|

Knowing what I do, so far, today.. Honesty would be white.

He can farm succubus.. he's built to survive... making the gathering a "bot" more enjoyable.. u not only a deer.. it's a good lil stress.. but it gets old real fast ;)
    edited September 5

I don't know how to share a video on the forum.. so here a screenshoot of ~10 bots multiboxing with full luck set, full of shard bound event items on LEGENDS shard.. totally legit stuff under BS

Not all of them... just a sample

Does someone gonna tell me PvE is unappealing garbage that nobody wants to do except psychopath?  :(

They need to return on High Sea.. since they won't get ban! Get them out of MY UO!

OR lazy fix.. one of them is dropping his insured loot.. maybe add those on HS.. so they won't come do that on MY UO..

edited September 5
    If anyone wonder.. I did a report; paged a GM before doing this post, ~4 hours earlier.. the bots still going STRONG.
    edited September 6
    MORE than 24 hours after my report in game to a GM and this post:

I think I got them all this time.. these bots are sponsored by Boardsword inaction.

SHAMEFUL DISPLAY
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 981
    always sad to see.

worse in pvp though, but neither should be going on, especially when GMs have been paged. to investigate it.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    edited September 6
    CovenantX said:
    always sad to see.

worse in pvp though, but neither should be going on, especially when GMs have been paged. to investigate it.

All i know is yesterday while I was switching character i've seen an orange message with a blue dot top left (~9 hours after my report) I click on it.. and nothing happen.
    Usually u have a message box from GM or enter in a chat option with them... nada.. like this GM just deleted my report and did nothing.. meanwhile they have at least 10 players name (account) they could sanction and NADA!

Knowing they still going hard on the same spot more than 24 hours later.. is fucking depressing level of incompetency.. to the point we can say these fuckers are sponsored by Boardsword.
    Look at it another way.
    This is the effort players have to go to, to get 2 properties on a weapon...

I don't use weapons myself, but I do use armour, and jewellery.
    The problem with this very complicated RNG system of loot, is it becomes an almost impossibility to find what you actually want.
    KroDuK said:

Does someone gonna tell me PvE is unappealing garbage that nobody wants to do except psychopath?  :(

You ask this question.
    Are you going to put in the gameplay required to get what they are after?
    Is anyone?
This discussion has been closed.