So I want to get to the roof of my Keep, but can't mine Stone?

So when I say I can't mine stone, my GM miner, Who has read the book "Mining for Quality Stone" but it doesn't show up, as an option, when trying to use "taget by resource" in a small macro.  Using only the "target by resource" icon, then dropping a pick into the options, I only get ore, sand, and digging graves.  I'm missing something, any help?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
    In CC we click the tool to bring a menu up.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,024
    edited August 24
    Haz said:
    So when I say I can't mine stone, my GM miner, Who has read the book "Mining for Quality Stone" but it doesn't show up, as an option, when trying to use "taget by resource" in a small macro.  Using only the "target by resource" icon, then dropping a pick into the options, I only get ore, sand, and digging graves.  I'm missing something, any help?
    Pawain said:
    In CC we click the tool to bring a menu up.
    You have to set the tool to "Stone only" then put Ore as the resource for the "target by resource" if I remember correctly.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
  • HazHaz Posts: 20
    Thanks you folks, that did the trick.