Getting the second craft skill increased.

PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
edited August 24 in New Legacy
I did the quest method for Blacksmith.  I added Tailoring.  Did quests for it to go to 60.

Now Its just stuck on 60 and there is no choice to put points in tailoring.

My skills are 100 smith  100 Mining 60 tailor 65 Swords

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• KhyroKhyro Posts: 235
    If you are picking up a second or third crafting line after completing your first line, you don't increase it through the town objectives or skill trainers, you just follow the quests you are offered for that line. What does your quest log currently say?
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
    edited August 24
    Khyro said:
    If you are picking up a second or third crafting line after completing your first line, you don't increase it through the town objectives or skill trainers, you just follow the quests you are offered for that line. What does your quest log currently say?
    To go to the Yacht club a second time.  I cant afford the next level.

I talked to wrong person, even tho the owner  also has a swirl.  Back on track thanks

• ChrilleChrille Posts: 214
    You fill 25 bods for next 10 points talk to the npc vendor could be guildmaster aswell but they work together. Click them both and you will find out and then get the quest to fill 25 bods.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
    Chrille said:
    You fill 25 bods for next 10 points talk to the npc vendor could be guildmaster aswell but they work together. Click them both and you will find out and then get the quest to fill 25 bods.
    I am on that one.

Now smiting will go faster because they increased ore per dig to 10 and tool have no uses.  Could use a garg pick axe all the time.