Bandage Macro

Using the ingame Enhanced Client I made a macro to bandage myself. It is simply dragging the bandages to the first macro slot, then a small pause of 1 second, then target self.
It works fine however when logging out, it tries to bandage me. That is the esc key, when the macro is actually on the hot bar key f7 I believe it is. 
I've re-done the same macro with the same results each time.
Any tips of what could be wrong ?

Comments

• SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    Buggy client.   I get some issues when using last object macro with some other specific object macro.  I guess I should write it down and report it but it seems like an easy macro issue that shouldve been fixed by now.  After all the client should be working close to 100% by now...
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    In the EC you don't actually need a macro.  Simply drag bandaids to a hotbar slot, then use that slot's menu to select Target --> Self .
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    This is actually a really weird bug that's been around for a while, when pressing esc it tries to perform the first macro on your list that does not have a hotkey associated with it in the list. In this case because you dragged the macro into the f7 slot.
    I had it on one of my characters for a while, it seems to have stopped now, but I don't really know how or why it stopped :(
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Tamhra said:
    Using the ingame Enhanced Client I made a macro to bandage myself. It is simply dragging the bandages to the first macro slot, then a small pause of 1 second, then target self.
    Why not just use the "bandage self" option?
  • TamhraTamhra Posts: 24
    I had no idea there was a bandage self macro, so thank you
    gtg now   :)
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Instead of the small 1 second wait you can use the WaitForTarg action.  It speeds up macros.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Don't need a macro for bandages, just pull from your pack to a hotbar, select target self. Or use the bandage self action.  No pause needed.  Can also make the same one for using on friends or pets, just pull to bar and select cursor.  For pets you can do the same but select stored and target your pet, then when you get a different pet out just change the stored target, no need to make one for each pet.