BOD need some fix

I will write a few things about Bulk Order Deeds that I think need to be corrected.

Inscription Bulk
The 20 large bulk orders in the Spellbook and Runebook are not complete.
When a small deed is coonbined to a large deed, the small bulk inside  disappears the moment the second deed is inserted.
The large order deed remains, but not the 2 small order deed.

Tailor Bulk
The large order deed of whips worth as same as it's small deed.
for example large order of 10 worth only 10 point.

Blacksmith Bulk
There are odd Japanese transcription for new items.
ringmail helm, chainmail gloves, chainmail arms have translate to "arcane leather armor" in Japanese.

I will report any others I find.

I am Japanese. I use translation software, so please forgive me if it is difficult to understand.

Comments

• The 1st 2 issues have been resolved.
    The 3rd issue, could you provide some screen shots?
    Thank you kindly!
    Ultima Online Twitter/X - https://twitter.com/UOTownCryer
    Ultima Online Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/uotowncryer/
    Ultima Online Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/uofenneko
    E-mail: uo.fenneko@gmail.com

• TETSUJINTETSUJIN Posts: 22
    The 1st 2 issues have been resolved.
    The 3rd issue, could you provide some screen shots?
    Thank you kindly!

Hi,
    Thank you for correcting the inscription and tailoring bulk.

Attached is the image of the Japanese localization of the blacksmithing bulk.
    You can see that the images in the small bulk are different from each other, but the Japanese names in the red line area are all the same.
    "アーケインレザーアーマー" is the Japanese meaning of "arcane leather armour "

By the way, the large bulk is also affected as it is.
    These are Large ringmail bulk and Large chainmail bulk.

I hope this makes sense.
    Studded leather helmet of Tailor item also have the wrong Japanese translation.
    I believe the Japanese translations of all newly added items seem to be “アーケインレザーアーマー”.

- Resolved issue where small spellbook & runebook BODs would not increment the count on their respective large BODs

Yes it is. but the NPC don't take the Large order bulk of 20. (15 is ok. It's also possible that it's because of the bulk I got last week.).

edited August 26
    Alchemy bulk reward.

It is good that 750 points for the fire pit and 800 points for the beehive have been added to the bulk rewards, but the maximum point for a large bulk that seems to be possible to create now is 400 points for a set of 20 large poison and explosion potions.
    So it is impossible to get these rewards.
    I apologize if there is some other bulk that is possible to create and has higher points that I am just not aware of.

• GarretGarret Posts: 148
    TETSUJIN said:
    Alchemy bulk reward.

It is good that 750 points for the fire pit and 800 points for the beehive have been added to the bulk rewards, but the maximum point for a large bulk that seems to be possible to create now is 400 points for a set of 20 large poison and explosion potions.
    I apologize if there is some other bulk that is possible to create and has higher points that I am just not aware of.

That mean u have to spend bank points prob...
    Garret said:
    TETSUJIN said:
    Alchemy bulk reward.

...I think you are correct.
     But I don't know if I would want to go that far for these two items...?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
    Garret said:
    TETSUJIN said:
    Alchemy bulk reward.

You can't combine a BOD with bank points. Nothing should cost more than the highest BOD.

Bank points are the BOD value times .1.

So it would take 20 400 point BODs to get an 800 point item.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GarretGarret Posts: 148
    edited August 26
    Pawain said:
    Garret said:
    TETSUJIN said:
    Alchemy bulk reward.

You can't combine a BOD with bank points. Nothing should cost more than the highest BOD.

You can combine bank points, you can't combine turn in points.
      Bank points are the turn in points / 5 for large BODs.
    It would take pseudo 4000 turn in points or bank 10 largest BODs.
      The more difficult it is to get a thing, the more expensive it is, I don’t see a problem with that.
      So you're wrong on every point.

edited August 26
    Garret said:
    Pawain said:
    Garret said:
    TETSUJIN said:
    Alchemy bulk reward.

Bank points are the turn in points / 5 for large BODs.
    It would take pseudo 4000 turn in points or bank 10 largest BODs.
      The more difficult it is to get a thing, the more expensive it is, I don’t see a problem with that.
      So you're wrong on every point.

First your pictures mean nothing and prove nothing.  Other than I guesses the wrong % at a restaurant.
    Which is not relevant to a Reward costing more than the highest value BOD.

You can combine bank points, you can't combine turn in points with your bank.
    I never said bank points were not cumulative, That was your misreading, not my post.

You can not turn in that BOD for 425 points and also add your bank points to that.

You can either buy a reward with your bank points or with a BOD.  If you turn in that 425 point BOD and buy a 100 point item, those remaining points are gone.

If you bank that 425 point BOD for 85 points you would get 85 added to your bank points.

So I was wrong about the Bank Point %.   Smalls are worth .02 points when banked.
    Larges are worth .2 When banked.

You would have to bank  9.4 of those BODs to get 800 points.

Or you could bank 800 of those 50 points BODS for 1 point each.

I don't think you are familiar with BOD mechanics.

None of the BOD rewards cost more than the largest BOD value on prodo shards, Why would they do something different, in this case a very bad idea, on NL.

If you have 60 banked points and turn in a 100 point BOD, you can only buy something for 100 Points.

BOD turn in points can not be combined with Banked Points.

Example:

Does this show you that your banked points can not add to a BOD that you turn in.
    I only get to buy a 250 point reward, it does not add my 181 banked points to the total.
    Like I said The points do not combine, you eith buy with banked points or a BOD.

Everything but the % I said was correct.

No BOD reward should cost more than the Highest BOD.

Ill stick by that, no reward should cost 5 Large BODS or more in this case.
    edited August 26
    Our difference of opinion may be that you feel that an item can cost more than the largest BOD point.

I feel that a reward should not exceed the maximum value of a BOD for that category.

That would be a horrible thing. IMO.

Filling out 9 or 10 large BODs for a reward is not a good idea.

If something costs 800 points they need to make a Large BOD worth 800 points.

After my own post yesterday, I went back to the test shard and calculated the bulk I had on hand.
    There was enough number of large bulk to get 400 points in bank point.
    That's what I got from the 5 beta tests.
    If I included what I had put in the Congiarium, I could have reached 800 points.
    With that in mind, it is not impossible to earn rewards if I save up my bank point.
    I hope the beehive is buzzing with higher prices than the deadly poison kegs and hair colors that the large bulk of 10-15 pieces will give us.
    If I don't want the beehive, I could make a lot of money by selling the bulk of the alchemy itself at the vendor?
    If two or more players work together to collect the bulk, they might be able to stock beehives/fire pit as a prize for the vendor.(That is, if there is anyone interested in purchasing it.)

Personally, I don't like items that can only be obtained with bank points.
    As is the case on regular shards, if you choose bank points, you don't get the rewards you would have gotten if you didn't, nor do you get the fame or reward gold.
    For me a crafter that is a disadvantage.

But I guess this is because I mainly role crafter character and it's not a big problem for mages.
    The development team also said that alchemy and inscription are accessory skills for mages.

I could see a bee hive on my front steps but why would I get a fire pit in my tiny house.  No one is ever going to see it and it would takev1/4 of the total space.

I'd speculate that there is possibility a way for guilds to combine BODs and get items that are suitable for a guild house.
    This is unfortunate news.
    I banked large bulk points for the Alchemy bulk reward beehives, but it appears that the maximum points that can be banked is about 500.
    This means that we will not be able to get 750 fire pits or 800 point beehives.
    If my banking points exceed 500, the NPC guildmaster will force me to spend the additional bulk of points I have put in.

If they are going to add Alchemy bulk rewards that can only be obtained by using bank points, please also raise the maximum number of its bank points.

edited September 9
    One more, the hair dye 250 points for the alchemy bulk reward seems to be exactly the same as the hair dye at 37gp sold by npc in the provisioner's shop ......?
    edited September 9
    Shocking, like I said a reward should not cost more than a single BOD. Even the game thinks so.

I'm sure @Garret has a solution.