I Died

So i was fighting Miasma this evening on my Sampire, and i have it so i hit my middle mouse button and i automatically attack the nearest thing, so i casted enemy of one and hit my button, what i didn't realize that there was a little bird standing on top of me, so i automatically smacked this little bird and in turn miasma 2 shots me, after a few seconds of goin what the hell just happen, it dawned on me what had happen and i just cracked up laughing, my wife had to come in and check on me, this literally has to be the funniest way ive ever died in UO, to a little sparrow. Whats the funniest or most bizarre way you have all been killed?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
    Trying to post or talk in chat while fighting.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,837
    I had just cast Word of Death on Scalis just as he or one of his summons cast blood oath on me. I took 741 damage.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 275
    Spent days farming greater dragons for best tame I could get. Eventually one spawned in the wall of the cave... unreachable even w AoE spells. Paged a GM to have it moved. Hours later no response :/ . Paged again. An hour later, paged again :# .

Out of nowhere, the greater dragon disappears. I think, “Awesome! +4hrs but atleast its gone!”  When it instantly reappears directly on top of me & 1shot kills me. Standing there as a ghost saying WTF ?!? :o  - I get the GM message:

”Thanks for your page! The problem has been resolved, please feel free to page if theres any further issues! Have a great day !”   :s

The only time in +25yrs of playing UO that I’ve ever rage logged. GM Flibben, I will eventually find you & make u pay...  >:)
  • PenderrinPenderrin Posts: 17
       :D
    Good stuff!