Ranger Path Help To Slay Sorceress

I'm on the Ranger Path and have all my Ranger Skills at 90. I'm an Archer. Problem is I have to complete a kill the Crimson Sorceress Quest and have been unable to kill her. I can get a few hits in then she throws up a screen and I get a message that she can't be harmed. I kill plenty of the creatures she summons, but can't kill her. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 340
    I did that last week.  She gets to 1/2 health then turns yellow and heals up to full health.  This happened 3 or 4 times.  I took out all the demon gates in the area and she then turned into a demon type creature and was at half health and I managed to kill her.  Oh and the demon gate near her would also re-appear a couple of times.  
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 851
    I couldn't solo the Crimson Scorceress. I didn't die to her but her health came back too quickly and the gates would spawn again. With two players it wasn't a problem. Had a lot of trouble down in that dungeon with the lighting bug that plagues me. I had to make sure I went down there during UO's daylight hours. Nightsight spell and potions wouldn't work for me in parts of that dungeon if I went during UO night.