Tamer Solo Champ, what is possible?

The Piper, no problem. =)
 But i struggle with anything else, havent tryed Neira yet.

Mephitis web attack gets me everytime even i f i stay 20 tiles away.
Semidar was also very painful same for Rikktor.
Both got me with there Aoe attack and my pet couldnt get enough damge on them.

I am using Cu Sidhe, FireBettle,Nightmare, Najasauraus with Ai/Chiv/WW.

Is it impossible to solo these champs as a tamer? What tactics do you use?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,643
    Are you using a tamer mage with spellweaving with a max focus?  120 taming skills, magery, eval, and weaving. Enough MR and meditation to regen mana.

You should be able to solo rikki.  I have seen a player do it with a hiryu.  You should be able to do neira.

I agree, stay away from mephitis and seminar. That could be just me.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • stevensteven Posts: 90
    No tamer can't silhouette your best bet is a vampire it will take a long time 45 minutes an hour if you use two sandpiers it'll cut that time down to about 25-30 minutes
  • stevensteven Posts: 90
    Samepires can solo a lot of things dreadhorn Mel a lot of perilous a lot of keys. And if you don't use a vampire you can use a barred area piece and provoke stuff and then a vampire to clean up the mess so if your buddy wants to play one of those classes like a vampire and you play the bard or both samepires. But yeah tamers used to be the end goal solo class it's not anymore unfortunately
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    Do you consider the harrower as a champion? Should be pretty easy on a dead shard
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio