[Joke] The governor of moonglow should make a campaign of sensitization

I was fishing around moonglow today and pulled a lot of old shoes out of the sea.

The governor of moonglow should make an awareness campaign so that his citizens do not throw their old shoes into the sea.

:/

Comments

• KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    edited August 13
    lol, just in case you're not aware google: BG’s Fishing pole (vet reward)
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 172
    edited August 15
    Oh! As the governor of Moonglow, I can tell you that those are not from our citizens. Its well known that the tides carry all things TO Moonglow but carry nothing of ours out. Once the mighty waters hit our mightier Mages ... it's as if we are not even in the sea! Our robust garbage system is world famous for its ability to just get rid of anything, except the most magical of items. Nothing goes into the water that isn't meant to be there. 

I would suggest you look to the North. There is a large island there full of citizens from all over with much disposable gold. They seem the type to toss old footwear away. 

And, as an aside, the goats on the east side of our island are happy to eat any ... well ... really pretty much anything but they love shoes and boots. You'll just have to get them to trust you first!
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com