Seed of Life Item Stacking

I'm guess as part of a recent patch Seed's of LIfe no longer stack?!  I'm curious what could possibly be the logic behind that decision?

On that topic, why on earth don't gems, mana draughts, etc stack?  It's just a nightmare having any amount of these items for use, but to specifically go in and change the Seeds is just an egregious FU to players.

Comments

• KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 201
    edited August 13
    Were they ever stacking?
    from memories when they added those it was intentionally NOT stacking..if u ask me it was a BAD addition (they were trying to limit), content wise was fun for thief but adding those items or like new craft like enchanted apple or even faction pot,etc.. they were more n more rewarding the cheaters using a lot of automated actions.

What type of gems are we talking about?
    PS: I reinstalled recently, I lost almost everything! on top of that my bankbox instead of having sexy old items $-$.. they were full of fire horn  :(
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio