Next Enchantment Suggestions

Not knowing what will be available for the next enchantment achievement, perhaps it is best if we get together and decide which enchantment should be selected next, with a number of choices in succession deciding what to pick if the first (and second) choice is not available when it comes time to select one. Use the Imbuing skill choices of the regular game to decide. I would make this a poll, but I have no idea where to even start with suggestions.

Comments

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 321
    My suggestion is it shouldn't be the top contributor to decide of which enhancement for the whole shard it should be, if anything it could be a ingame vote similar to governor elections, or it should be fixed enhancement levels set by the devs.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,641
    Some thoughts.

How many advancements are there?  How long would it take to get them all.

We are killing all the bosses now with our crap items. Do we really need to fast pace soloing everything?

We are basically able to determine our power. How fast do we want to OP ourselves and make NL single player like UO.

You know I like stats so I'm for getting leeches and stats on armor asap.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GarretGarret Posts: 151
    Pawain said:
    Some thoughts.

How many advancements are there?  How long would it take to get them all.

We are killing all the bosses now with our crap items. Do we really need to fast pace soloing everything?

We are basically able to determine our power. How fast do we want to OP ourselves and make NL single player like UO.

You know I like stats so I'm for getting leeches and stats on armor asap.  
    That is true only one thing i can come up with that is this only first bosses and just starter content so we will have to face somethng like on prodo lvl of difficulty and also it is good for pvp i guess, more stats so you have to think more about strategy and not only about one shot bcz your opponent have only 30 phys res lol.