Magery

GarretGarret Posts: 148
edited August 5 in New Legacy
This time I went the path of a warrior, after several champions I realized that mages are very strong, at least at this stage of beta and even one blade spirit fights at the level of a warrior and I thought, what’s the problem with adding magery and summoning two blade spirits myself and to fight on my own, I went and learned magery, even temporarily dropped other skills for meditation and eval, but in an hour and a half of casting spells, my skill did not increase by one?
  I was dressed in the clothes of my other character - a mage, and I had little mana, but regeneration through focus and meditation allowed me to cast level 3, 4 spells and blade spirit quite freely.
  Then I decided that I just needed to cast the Mirror Reflection spell for like 15 min and still get no gains. 
  I had free skill points, but for almost 2 hours of throwing fireballs, lightning and blade spirits, nothing happened, is it intended that warriors cannot have more than 50% magery?

mage.png 140.3K

Comments

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 321
    edited August 5
    what was your target when training magery ? It seems they made the skills gains by killing monsters, you get 1.0 skill when the monster die, maybe 30% of the time, so 1 monster on 3 , if you cast magery spells on it, you will gain 1.0 when it dies, I did archery from 50 to gm  by killing white wolves and then polar bears in less than 2 hours after chosing mage path
  • GarretGarret Posts: 148
    what was your target when training magery ? It seems they made the skills gains by killing monsters, you get 1.0 skill when the monster die, maybe 30% of the time, so 1 monster on 3 , if you cast magery spells on it, you will gain 1.0 when it dies, I did archery from 50 to gm  by killing white wolves and then polar bears in less than 2 hours after chosing mage path
    Ettins and earth elementals in despise, i trained other skills in despise up to 100, so monster tier shuld not be a thing.
  • GarretGarret Posts: 148
    So nobody tried to lvl magery from advanced training ? so gues i found bug ? any answers, plz ?@Kyronix