Map Changes?

Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,026
edited August 1 in General Discussions
I took an update today and now my Malas Maps are the wrong color, stayed that way after decoding as well. @Kyronix @Bleak Not a huge deal but wanted to pass it along

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,376
    Thought last night the map in the pack looked a little different.  The actual readable map looked the same.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,026
    Arnold7 said:
    Thought last night the map in the pack looked a little different.  The actual readable map looked the same.
    it’s not a game breaker of course, just wanting it known in case something major is broken. Don’t want the game down during the Beta test weekend. :D

• vortexvortex Posts: 215
    On the EC after the patch my feudal ghost walkers flash white and dark which is kinda cool!
    vortex said:
    On the EC after the patch my feudal ghost walkers flash white and dark which is kinda cool!
    Better sell em for 20 plats before they change it back :D

• MariahMariah Posts: 3,137Moderator
    I think you're mis-remembering, treasure hunt maps have always been the same color for every facet, it's vendor search maps that are different colors.
    Mariah said:
    I think you're mis-remembering, treasure hunt maps have always been the same color for every facet, it's vendor search maps that are different colors.
    That's what 50 hours straight working will get you, Thanks @Mariah after waking up I realized my error.

• MariahMariah Posts: 3,137Moderator
    hmm.  I used to have 'blonde moments'. These days I have 'senior moments' Same effect, just different name. Yours are SD moments? (sleep deprivation?)
    edited August 2
    Mariah said:
    hmm.  I used to have 'blonde moments'. These days I have 'senior moments' Same effect, just different name. Yours are SD moments? (sleep deprivation?)
    yep, we had severe storms roll through and cause heavy damage to the system and we've been working non-stop all week. and we got hit again last night. we did pull in a crew from another area so everyone could get a real rest. it's amazing how your mind plays tricks on you when you're that tired.