Bracelet method to raise Imbuing from 100-120

mismis Posts: 82
edited July 31 in Skills and Stats
I share the method I have been using to raise imbuing to 120.

To go from 0 to 100 I did it by Unraveling with a lot of loot equipments. I recommend going to Destard to accumulate money, jewels and equipment to later get Magical Ingredients (a safer alternative to Destard for accumulating money and equipment are the Dark Guardians in Doom).

From 100 to 120 I used the bracelet method, that's what I called it. With a tinker we make bags of bracelets, if they can be exceptional, the better.

We place several bracelets close to each other, I made groups of 4, first put a property in one and then used the 'Imbue Last Property' option to copy them to the others, this makes you leave ready for the last property, once the base is done, when we add Damage Increase (the last one I used), we will use the 'Reimbue Last' option until a message comes out that it can not learn more.

The key is to keep adding properties so that in Damage Increase (which is where there is more margin for saving because until the fourth position it only spends 1-1) it stays at approximately 48-50% probability.

The key jewels are citrine and amber, which by price are the most economical and is one of the elements of all the properties that I used.

We will always reach the maximum without using special ingredients such as essences, etc., we start with LRC, Luck, HCI, Enhanced potions and finally Damage Increase.

We leave LRC and Luck at the beginning because Magical Residue is needed.

So, imagine that by adding LRC and Luck, at skill level 100 you see that Damage increase in spending 1-1 reaches 50% or close to it (48-49%), then, you start imbue.

If you increase skill, then add HCI, the key is that Damage Increase has those ratios, it is true that you will see that in 50 to 70 you can gain points, but I recognize that where I have gained the most is by doing that, for me the key has been to add properties as much as possible until Damage Increase stays at that 50% ratio, that was my biggest gains.

I recommend using a skill gain accelerator to increase the skill.

I hope it helps to be able to raise this skill that in my opinion is one of the most expensive and heavy, but yes, very rewarding when you get it, it is an investment.