23rd June @ 5 pm : Ladies Night!

EM KincaidEM Kincaid Posts: 188Event Moderator

Siege Perilous has some amazing ladies. They work tirelessly, whether it's helping newcomers, keeping the shard's trade going, murdering unsuspecting villagers, or defending the weak or brainless. They deserve our respect. Some of them demand our respect. Some of them will kill you on sight if you don't respect them!  it's all about respect!

So, I am asking all the tavern owners of Siege to help me get them utterly legless.

That's right folks - if you own or run a public tavern, inn, or any establishment of ill repute, I would ask you to drop a bag with the name of your establishment, and a rune to it, into my mailbox. Because ladies, we're going on a good old-fashioned tavern crawl! (Or pub crawl, if you prefer!)   If you can lay on some extra entertainment at your place, then that's even better!

Along the way, we might meet some opposition. We might encounter some folks who don't think ladies should be drinking. We might encounter some angry drunks. At this point, I have no idea who or what we'll encounter - but it should be fun.

If our crafters would like to make some commemorative items, then so much the better! If individual taverns would like to hand them out, that's great! Something like "Ladies Night 2018 : Bob's Tavern" would make a great inscription!

So ladies, practice your drinking skills! Innkeepers and pub landlords, prepare to mop up lots of blood!

Oh, and a small request - could the ladies who won last month's fashion show please provide me with something? Either a copy of your outfits, or precise written details of your outfits, so that I can display them at the reward hall? Thank you very much!

Tagged:

Comments

• EM KincaidEM Kincaid Posts: 188Event Moderator
    Just a reminder that this is on tomorrow night. So far, only two tavern owners have let me know about their establishments. If you own a tavern, pub, or any kind of watering hole, please let me know so that we can include it on our pub crawl around Siege! Or, if you know of someone else's, please let me know where it is! Thank you! 

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I was going to post something negative, but then I thought to myself..."Garth, you always do that and it brings nothing to the table", so this time I decided not to do it....you're welcome.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • EM KincaidEM Kincaid Posts: 188Event Moderator
    Um, thanks, I guess? 
    So, seen any good taverns lately?

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    T'was a fine evening on the town for the ladies of the land, with a few manly sorts along to protect our honor. Our designated driver (moongate operator?) for the evening was Rochelle the Rouser.

Our first stop was a fine establishment called The Tortured Elf, found in the City State of GIlfane. No sooner had we taken our seats did we get our first clue that this was not to be a leisurely evening, as the place was sieged by a horde of rather upset Dryads.

Having laid them to rest, our band of merry women moved on to the next drinking establishment. The Vorpal Bunny, located at the heart of UWSP Town, was quickly set upon by the ladies of Bedlam and then an angry teetotaller who clearly preferred blood over alcohol and had objections to our drunken spree.

Having shown the teetotaller the finer virtues of booze, we moved on to our third tavern of the night. The Highland Fling, nestled in the snowy cove of Wintermoor, is a haven of warmth. Alas, the teetotaller had gathered an army of Ladies of the Snow and followed us there!

After defeating this army, and quite full of liquid courage, we decided that the Doom Gauntlet would be a great place to work off some of those daiquiri calories. So off we went, in our evening gowns and high heels, to show those Dark Fathers a thing or two!

Well, needless to say, coordination was a bit lacking as we stumbled around the place. Still, the minions and their overlords were all defeated and the night came to a close in victory!